Chapter 4

"hey honey let's go home now we have school tomorrow." Ella nodded and they went home.

"Unnie can we hangout with them sometime they seem cool!" She looked to Nari.

"They aren't good people honey. They aren't genuinely nice to girls. You understand when you are older." Ella looked at her confused.

"They why did you let oppa come over?" Nari signed.

"Because you kept begging and begging so i could say no and make you sad." She pinched Ella's cheeks.

"Okay unnie I believe. Should I ignore them?" Nari nodded.

"Okay." Ella ran to the door and they went inside.

Nari tucked her little sister in and turned off her light then left. She went to her bedroom then went to bed.

Nari fluttered her eyes open as her annoying ass alarm went off. "Will you shut up! I wanna sleeeeeep." Nari then got out of her bed and did her morning routine.

" Nari then got out of her bed and did her morning routine

She brushed her hair then went to wake up Ella.

"Hey girly time to get up." She said softly. Ella rubbed her eyes then smiled to her.

"Morning unnie." She opened her eyes.

"Morning sunshine. Now go get ready, I'm going to go make breakfast.

Ella ran off to her closet and Nari went to the kitchen.

As Nari was making breakfast she heard steps coming towards her. "I'm almost done hon." Ella hummed and sat at the dinning table.

"And done!" Nari placed the food on the table and they ate.

"Unnie I have a parent teacher conference today." Ella said while shoving food in her mouth.

"Hey don't talk with food in your mouth girl and okay is it after school?" Ella nodded.

"Okay then just wait for me infront of your school okay." Ella nodded.

"Okay, you done?"

"Yep." Ella handed Nari her plate and Nari put the dishes in the sink.

"Okay let's go shortie."

Nari pulled up to Ella school and Ella hopped out and waved.

"Have a good day sweetheart!" Nari then drove off to her college.

When she arrived she went to the library because she didn't have a morning class today.

She went to a seat and sat down. And without knowing she fell asleep.

Poke poke poke. "Um excuse me miss." Nari woke up and wiped her mouth.

"Yes?" Nari turned to the person.

"Oh hello um..." Nari stopped and the person smiled.

"Hello I'm solar. I just saw you sleeping and I didn't want you to get into touble for sleeping." She scratched the back of her neck nervously.

"Oh thank you, I'm Nari. I don't know why I felt asleep I must've been really bored." Nari laughed but not to loud.

"I'm sorry but are you new I haven't seen you around?" Nari stood up.

"Ah yes I am. I came all the way from England so I'm not that good at korean." She awkwardly laughed.

"Oh I can help you if you would like." Nari smiled to the newbie.

"Oh that would be lovely thank you!"

"No problem. I'm sorry to be rude but I have to go now be sure I have a class here soon." Narii waved to the newbie and left as fast as she could.

She wanted to get away from the newbie because she just doesn't trust most people and doesn't like talking to other besides Ella.

She went to her class and sat in her seat.

"Oh my gosh..." Nari closed her eyes because she recognized that voice.

"Nari i didn't know I would have any classes with you but look, this is awesome!" She sat behind me.

Nari mentally slapped herself. And was thinking in her mind; fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

"What a coincidence." Nari smiled.

"Do you have dance?" Solar looked at her.

"Um i used to but I don't have the time anymore." As she was going to ramble more someone came up to us.

"And who might this new beauty be?" Nari rolled her eyes and put her head on her desk.

"Im solar!" She beamed.

"Well solar would you like to come to my party this Friday?" Solar rapidly nodded her head.

"Well here is the address. Feel free to call me cutie." He winked at her.

"Oh I forgot to tell you my name. Silly me." He playfully hit his head.