Part 4 hUgS

PETERS POV:

She was always quiet at school, me and Ned would always see her at school before the rest of the kids get there. She always seams tiered. Like she think she's a hopeless cause. She would have her headphones in and no one would ever talk to her. But I don't blame her after all that I just found out. she's just a girl who needs someone to love her. Oh and maybe somewhere to live. And I think I have an idea.

I sit next to her hospital bed and stare at her hoping she isn't in to much pain. Then her eyes flutter open as she hisses in pain.

" I'm alive, damn it" she mumbles but I heard it.

"What do you mean damn it, isn't you being alive a good thing."

"I guess,-" she says while tony walks in" its just well- I'm hopeless."

" your not hopeless your just damaged. There is a difference."

She just stares at me like I'm an angel sent from heaven to look over her.

"Wait before I went all bloody and dying mr. Stark called spider man peter so- your- your Spider-Man?"

"ya." I say nervous about what she will think.

"cool. You go to my school right, your peter Parker your in like all my classes, I don't mean to sound weird its just well, your the only one who ever smiles at me in the halls and stuff." She says awkwardly.

Then she smiles, the brightest, happiest smile I have ever seen.

"Pretty." I think to myself

That's it,my whole heart just melted, I- I think i like her.

"oh." I just smile like an idiot what the heck is wrong with me.
"Mr. Stark where is she gonna stay?"

" well she can either stay here or she can stay with you, I already called your aunt may and she said she would be fine with it."

" you can do whatever I'm fine with both but its up to you." I say.

YOUR POV:

I'm stuck, I kind of want to stay with peter because he is the only one in my 16 years of life that has ever shown me kindness. But then again staying at stark tower you could stay with the avengers and see peter all the time. I think I know what I will do.

"Mr. Stark um I have a question." He nods "well um I think I will stay with peter but I want to be able to protect myself, and I don't mean like a bodyguard I mean I want to train. I want to be able to fight back,so you know, I wont have glass being thrown into my back.

" I think that's a good idea, we could have the avengers teach you different skills."

"Thank you."

" for what I'm just making sure you don't die, your the only who is going to put through physical torcher so you can protect yourself."

"No both of you for everything I just, I didn't think anyone cared." I say as a tear slides down my cheek.

Peter wipes it away with his thumb and gives me a hug. It shocked me for a second because well I have never had a hug before but it was nice so I loosened up and let it happen.