Is This The Life

Life End .

Waiting, feeling, Catching, Meeting
                        TEME
Sometimes we need to be alone.  Leaving the life without watching the world is Nothing
Making someone happy , & forgetting our happiness. Time won't die ,, we do
People say this life is less. . but actually we leave the life Late ... The way we understand life ..times comes for an End ...

We have many things to watch in life ... Nature is made for us .. But we won't get time to watch the life ... We be busy in watching people around us .... & when that people show there nature .. Then the other side our life has been End .. ..

Some people don't come in your life to love you They come into your life to use you ,
They don't come to bring to ur life , They come to take from it ,, They don't see you as an person, They see you as an opportunity.
Trust me I Been there ..
This are the type of people , They don't love you for you . They love you for what they can take from you. They are not loyal to you , They're loyal to the benefits that come with you. That's why they never show up , no matter how many times you show up for them. That's way they dont offer help .
No matter how many times you helped them .
Like for real Stop braking your back , for people who clearly don't yours . . and now the way where close.. Nothing to do , nothing to say .. We all are on one way .. & today is Children's Day .. Let's take a U Turn..