S01 E03 · Peter's First Date

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Guest starring: May Parker, Michelle Jones, Ned Leeds, Flash Thompson, Cameraman Kim, and Waiter.

---

The cameras panned to Peter's room. Peaceful music played in the background when suddenly the door burst open.

Peter came out fully adorned and with a backpack resting on his shoulders.

"Good morning, cameraman Kim!" Peter greeted the man behind the camera.

The camera moved in a nod.

Peter walked to his kitchen to see his Aunt May on the phone with the staff at the hospital.

"This is my Aunt May! She's an ER nurse at the local hospital, she's probably being called into work already."

Aunt May turned around and smiled when she saw Peter, not noticing the cameraman.

"Hey Pete! How was school?"

"May, it's 8AM in the morning."

"Oh right! Have fun, darling!" She said, turning back to her phone call as she was put off hold.

Peter grabbed 10 waffles and motioned for the cameraman to follow him out.

"Why am I eating so much?" Peter repeated the cameraman's question.

"Oh, it's because my metabolism is abnormally high, so I have to eat a lot lest I starve myself."

Peter then took his usual route to school: walk for a bit, then take the subway, walk a little more and voila!

They had arrived!

"And here it is! Midtown School of Science and Technology!"

Peter walked into the halls.

People immediately realized that Peter Parker was here AND with a camera. This was their chance to be on television.

Everyone immediately began to wave at the camera and whisper amongst themselves in curiosity. 

"Don't mind them," Peter said to the camera. "They're just sluts for attention."

Suddenly a gasp was heard behind Peter.

Peter whipped around to see his best friend, with his mouth wide open in mock shock.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Well, she's dead – so I don't have to."

A long pause.

Peter coughed.

"Everyone!" Peter began as he put an arm around Ned's shoulder and turned towards the camera. "This is Ned Leeds, my best friend!"

"I'm your only friend." Ned replied with a grin.

Peter shrugged his arm off and sheepishly smiled at the camera.

"He's right."

---

The camera switched and this time Peter was in class.

The cameraman took the empty seat next to him and focused it onto Peter's focused face.

The teacher clapped her hands, the camera turned towards her.

"Okay, everyone get into groups of two and finish this assignment before the end of class."

Everyone looked at Peter.

"I call dibs on Peter!"

"No, he's mine!"