After all these years

My co-worker, Jenna walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder "You ok Nikki?". She was one of the only ones I let me by my nickname that Jack gave me "No im not."

I let go of the tray and grabbed her hand taking her to the camera room. After getting in the computer and finding what just happened I pointed at Josh. She was pissed out of her mind.

Now you see me and Jenna have been friends since middle school, around the time I was with Josh, she had help Jack beat the living shit outta him. She helped me see how toxic of a relationship I was in and showed me how 'pretty' I am. I'm still insecure just not as much.

"Why the hell is he here?!", Jenna was very pissed. "You know that's a good question cause I dont know either." Jenna started to crack her knockes a bit "Well you be a good girl and stay in here while I go beat his ass again- hey" I grabbed her before she could walk out the room. "No Jenna is fine. I took self defense classes for times like this", she looked a bit upset but agreed and walked out.

I took a deep breath before walking out myself and continued working

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO BY SHOW AND TELL~

I finished my shift and began packing my things to leave. I had a weird felling like I was gonna be followed home so I deiced to take a different route home until it went away. As I was leaving Jenna stop me " Hey you be careful ok Nikki." I nodded, hugged her good bye, got on my motorcycle and started driving away. While I was at a light a car was behind me, I didn't think anything of it until I noticed it looked familiar. A bit too familiar. So I made a random as right turn without having on my blinker. When I got to another red light and saw the same car behind me again. I was behind a car so when the light changed I got over into the over lane and got in front of the car that was once in front of me. I looked over behind me a bit just to the car slowly making its way over to my lane.

'Ok this bitch is following me' I was for sure I knew who it was. It's Josh. Same car his brother had while we were in Junior High School. His brother really enjoyed having me around but now is not the time to think about that. Right now I need to get this mother fucker off my ass.

I moved into another lane making it seem like I'm about to turn on to the street right at that corner. I leaned over a bit than quickly moved back up straight and speed up through car cause that's a thing u can do than jumped on the freeway going in the direction of my house. I never saw the car on the way home.

Josh POV

She fucking got away. Hope she has snapchat. If so I'll be able to find her easily. It wont be long until I have her.

She is mine and only mine.

No one else can have her.

But me.

Max POV

I walked into my house locking the door behind me. I took everything I needed to my motorcycle off. I than sat on the couch and thought to myself 'What other way is there relating to tec can Josh track my by. Snapchat, well last time I had that was when I was still living with my uncle, I never turn on my location unless I'm away from home that I'm not familiar with, and that's it. I never share my location in Instagram. Only times I do is when I want to. I don't even share it when I'm at home.

My phone make a notification sound snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at it and it was Jake.

Jake🖤😍: Hey Jenna told me what happened, I'm coming over to talk about it. Ill be there in about 2 to 5 minutes ok.

Maxwell Max🔥💥💀: Im just got home so thats fine, I might be in my room by the time you get here.

Jake🖤😍: Ok Ill see you there.

Maxwell Max🔥💥💀: Ok love you baby

Jake🖤😍: Love you too baby girl

I put my phone down and walked up my stairs to my room changed and started to watch tv.

Not too long after I hear my front door open and close

Not too long after I hear my front door open and close. Knowing it was Jake I kept watching Tv. He walked in my room, came over and kissed my cheek as I smiled.

"Hey, you ok" he asked sitting down next to me. I nodded in response then explained what happened but didnt mention being followed.

Jake said he'll stay over that day but I couldnt shake off the felling that Josh knows where I am and....

How to get me....