Author's Note

This is it folks... the first published part to our new-ish book.

We hate doing authors' notes, so we'll not be posting any of those in our writing unless it's important, what we have to say, or it's at the end of the book. Oh, and this one... obviously.

Constructive criticism his appreciated! Moth and Spi here.

If you ever steal or copy our writing or ideas, we will send crows to hunt you down and slowly eat at your eyes until they finish feasting on your brain and you can't even so much as scream because the maggots have ripped your vocal cords to tiny pieces and taken them to their queen...

Our swords of blinding light and utter darkness shall stab you through the heart so fast the you won't even be able to comprehend what's happening before you lay dead upon the floor...

Those are only two FUN options that we could choose from to hunt you down and end your life. We could go on. We could also call in our dragons. Don't plagiarize, please (haha, we're even still being polite).

(P.S: WE'RE JOKING)

Also, we're working on this book for #JUSTWRITEIT so it is completely unedited :D

We originally had a poem for our prologue, but we decided to change it because almost no one was reading past it. We had the genius idea to put one line at the beginning of each chap! So be on the watch for those little beauties! ;P

One last thing to add to the worlds longest authors note (around 300 words), which I most certainly guarantee you aren't reading anymore, is for any (I know we've already mentioned this) constructive criticism. Much appreciated! Spread the word of our book... Thank you so much and enjoy ;)