Chap 2 "lusty minds"

It was beautiful and bright and lovely. As Jack walked around a lady came up to him. "Hey you here to apply?" She asks. He nods yes and she points to a back office "you'll find the boss in there." She said as he headed in that direction. "So your here to apply I see. Sit down and i will begin the questions." She pulls out a clip board with a piece of paper.

      "Ok question 1 do you stay up late?" What an odd question He thought but answered anyways. "Yeah I stay up playing games quite often." "Good now are you ok with a 2,000 dollars a week pay?" "Yes i am." Jack answered back. Question after question was answered until the boss or Ms.Christy as she was called came to the last and most odd question.

      "On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like women?" By far that was the most creepy question Jack has ever heard. "A 10 why?" His eyebrow raised. She then proceeded to take off her shirt and pants and he wasn't prepared for what he saw. She was pregnant.  "Y-you....." He was interrupted by her kissing him before unzipping his pants and began riding him. "Oh god your so big im my tight pussy!~" she moaned out. About 30 minutes later. Jack came into her letting out a big groan. "Mmm you came so much. Despite of that your hired come tonight at 11:50.~" she says getting dressed. He walks out zipped up and went home waiting until it was time to go to work and thought "What the fuck just happened?"