chapter 1

Author note~ I will try and post a new part every day but I have school . I should be able to do it soon though because I have my Christmas hollydays soon and I'm off school for 2 weeks and 3 days.

Dekus POV ~

I just walk up and it is my first day in collage I'm moving into my dorm today I wonder who my dorm roommate is.
I just moved here a couple of weeks ago to go to this collage I'm hoping to be a singer .

I am also really hoping to find my soul mate here because I've been feeling very lonely.  My word says " What YOU FUCKING NERD you can't be my ...... "
It cut of what they said but I wonder why they called me that.

Bakugou POV ~

I'm moving in the collage of UA so I can take the music course and become a famous musician it has always been my dream since I was a child of course I also want to find my soul mate.

The word on my arm says " y-y-yes I a-am s-s-s-sorry " it looks like they are scared or some shit. They are probably going to want to be with me all the fucking time even if I'm busy. Great.

3rd person POV ~

Izuku was walking in with his bags to go to his dorm room he was super existed to meet his roommate. One he got to his room he went in no one was there so he just put his stuff down and headed to his first class.

He walked into the classroom to be treated by a few people he made some friend and they were altalkin until the teacher came in.

Dekus POV ~

The teacher walked in and got the class to calm down
"Ok class settle down"he said in a tired tone.
"Ok so I'm Mr Azawa and I'm going to be you homeroom teacher this class will last till lunch and then you go to other lessons. I might just be a homeroom teacher but I will make you do some working depending on what courses you all took. Today you will just be introducing yourself then going to your dorms to get settled in so let's start shall we ........ you" he was pointing to a tall multi-colourd boy sitting in the desk behind me.
He got up and introduced himself the teacher went round the class getting people to  introduce themself. All of a sudden it was my turn I stood up and introduced my self "Hi I'm Izuku Midoryia"
After me the teacher pointed to a boy called Karsuki Bakugou he seemed to be annoyed at me but I don't know why.

After all that was done everyone went to meet there roommates.

Bakugou POV ~

I had just got to my room and seen my roommates stuff on the other bed I was super existed to meet them. Just then the door opens revealing green hair ?? wait it's that green haired nerd from my homeroom class.

3rd persons POV ~

As izuku walked into the the room he seen a large ash blond boy. The boy shouted he said ...