Ch. 6

Ash's POV

"I dare you to wear Lucas' hoodie for the rest of the night."

My eyes widened a little. Why did people keep making Lucas and I do the gay stuff? I mean I wasn't complaining but...

I looked to my left to see him already taking his hoodie off. His shirt coming up a bit to show his toned stomach. Oh, God, was I basically drooling when he took his shirt off for the whole game that one time. 

He handed me the hoodie and I blushed as I grabbed it and put it on. It smelled so freaking good. Just like his cologne that I may or may not have been in love with only because he wore it...

After I got rid of the shock of having his slightly baggy hoodie on me, I leaned forward and spun the bottle. It landed on Lucas' friend Jack.

I smiled a little at him, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I thought for a minute, "I dare you to do the splits."

A bunch of people started laughing and he groaned but got up to do it. Let's just say... it didn't go very well and he probably had trouble walking for a few days after that.

Maybe twenty minutes later, Lucas got spun... but he got spun by Ricky. That scared me.

Ricky smiled innocently at him, "Truth or dare, Lukey?"

He laughed a little at the nickname, "Dare."

Ooh... that was probably a mistake. Although I didn't know how much better things could have gone if he picked truth. Oh well...

He pretended to think for a minute, but something told me that he knew what he was gonna make him do for a while, "I dare you to hold Ash's hand for the rest of the game."

My head snapped towards Ricky so fast I was surprised I didn't break my neck. He was smiling victoriously, and I glared at him... only slightly though... I couldn't say I was upset about it. I sighed and just straight up grabbed Lucas' right hand in my left and linked our fingers. That made Lucas' eyes widen comically, and I laughed a little bit. After a second or two he spun and, ironically, it landed on me.

He looked at me, his cheeks red, "Truth or dare?"

I thought for a second. I didn't want to choose dare because I was scared he was going to reverse Ricky's dare.

"Truth."

I was so nervous as he thought of a question.

"Do you have your eyes on anyone currently?"

I somehow managed to not blush and I nodded, "Yeah."

Quickly before I did blush, I spun the bottle and tried to not look at him. I hoped he couldn't feel my fast heartbeat through our connected hands...

**

I groaned as I heard my phone going off. I checked the time.

1:07 am

Who in their right mind was up that late? Oh yeah... any teenager that wasn't mentally an old person. I opened my phone and smiled when I saw who it was.

L- Hey

L- I'm not disturbing you am I?

A- Hey, no not at all. What's up?

L- Nothing really, I can't sleep

A- Have you tried drinking a warm drink? (NOT COFFEE)

L- Lol oh, not coffee? Too bad I just finished my fifth cup

A- Hardy har har

L- Lol no I haven't but I'm too lazy to get out of bed

A- Welp

L- Hey, can I ask you something?

A- Sure

L- This might sound weird, you don't have to answer

A- Ok

L- What's your sexuality?

A- Why?

L- I'm curious...

A- Um I mean look at my friends and take a guess lol

L- Me too

A- Really?

L- Yeah...

L- I haven't told anyone else

A- Not even Alice?

L- No but she suspects it, so does Jack lol.

A- Why do they suspect?

L- Lol um because of what's been happening between us two during the games at the parties

A- Ah...

L- Yeah... lol sorry I made things awkward

A- No, it's totally okay! I'm just a mess haha

A- How'd you figure it out?

L- I'll say if you will after

A- Ok

L- Before I was at this school I was at an all-boys boarding school. Let's just say I was more distracted there than my parents claimed I was in public school.

A- Lol sounds like fun. I found out because I had a girlfriend for a month and I didn't feel anything so I tried secretly having a boyfriend for a month too and it was better. I didn't really like him but I liked being with a boy more than a girl

L- Makes sense

L- Embarrassingly I've never dated anyone before. 

A- Don't be embarrassed, that's fine

L- Thanks lol

A- :)

**

Lucas' POV

After I said good night to Ash, I put my phone down and stared at my right hand. I can't believe he actually held my hand. Like it was part of the dare, but he grabbed my hand... ]

He was gay too though. And he said he had his eye on someone. Maybe... just maybe... it was me he was talking about? The chances were really low honestly, but I couldn't help but get my hopes up. 

I also needed to tell Alice and Jack, so I didn't explode. I needed someone to rant to, but I was scared. They said it would be fine if I was gay... and they were dead right. I was gay and I liked Ash. But still... it was scary. I mean I almost passed out when I told Ash over text. Even though I had a hunch before that he was gay... or maybe it was just a hope because he blushed whenever we did a coupley dare or whatever. Ugh, I didn't know. Everything was just so confusing which was why I needed to tell Alice and Jack -- but that brought me back to just being plain scared. 

Ugh.