UNEXPECTED TURNING POINT

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

The sun rises, waking everyone from their bed. Pragya was sleeping in her bed peacefully.

Pragya sleepily: Papa, let me sleep for a few minutes...... Papa, I'm saying na..... pa

Pragya wakes up and finds herself in a different place. Reality strikes her that she got married and she is in her husband's house. Signing, she saw around and finds no one in the room.

Pragya thinks: Where he would be?

With this thought, Pragya got up from the bed and went to get fresh up. After getting ready, she came to the living room and finds her mother in law and father in law.

Pragya: Good morning mummy Ji, Good morning papa Ji

Pragya said getting blessings from both of them, whereas they blessed her with a smile. Pragya saw around and finds Adithya nowhere.

Pragya: Mummyji, where is Adithya Ji?

MIL: He went to office beta.

Pragya: Really?

MIL: He is a hard worker beta.

Pragya: Oh.

Pragya said and went with her mother in law to help her.

At Evening

Pragya was sitting on the sofa. Her face became brighter, seeing Adithya.

Pragya: You came.

Pragya said and was about to take his bag, but he denied her.

Adithya: Let me do my work.

Adithya said rudely and went from there. Pragya felt bad, but composing herself, she followed him.

Pragya: Do you want anything to eat?

Adithya: I'm not feeling hungry. I want to take rest, so be out.

Adithya said and went to the restroom, whereas Pragya's face falls hearing him. Taking a deep breath, Pragya went out of his room.

Days started to roll. Pragya tries to mingle with Adithya, but he used to ignore her. Her in-laws were very kind to her. Even though she is not happy, she tells herself and projects that she is happy but fate mocked at her. She had faith that one day her husband would accept her.

On such day

Pragya was working in the kitchen. She heard her phone ringing. Her face breaks into a big smile, seeing the caller id.

Pragya: Papa

Neil: Princess, how are you?

Pragya: I'm fine papa, how are you?

Neil: If you are fine, then I'm also fine.

Pragya smiled, hearing it.

Neil: Pragya, I called you to ask about your job.

Pragya: Papa, I'm really busy with my housework. I don't think that I would get necessary to go for a job.

Neil: I'm happy that you consider your in-law house like your house. But the job is something which is your identity. Think about it.

Pragya: Hum

After that, they spoke about random things and Neil hangouts the call.