top of the heat season for deer

If you don't like lemon leave have way though)

Alaster pov
I looked at the calendar and it was heat season for me and my love tommorow morning. I should tell her but I'll make food now.  It's only been 4 months since we got together I ran out of my heat pills so I'll have to do it this year. I teleport to Charlie telling her what's about to happen.

"Charlie me and Yn will be gone for a week because it's our heat season and I don't want to disturb you guys so I'll take her to my Beach House." I said.

"Ok I'll keep you posted on the progress of the hotel." Charlie said.

Yn pov
I wake up going to Alaster already feeling hot.
"I feel hot...." I said trembling.
Alaster picks me up and gets his and her stuff pack and goes to the beach house.

"Hunny bun. I'm feeling weird in my private area.." I managed to get out before Alaster put food in my mouth*

"It's heat season princess I love you. But we got to do it or be locked away from each other." He said said sadly.

Alaster pov
I started to heat up so I take off my suit tops and fans then I heard her say

"Take me already then Alaster." Yn said.
I could tell she was ready so I started to take my pants off.

Yn pov
I started to take off clothes my skeleton was able to be seen at some parts but that didn't bother him he licked my neck looking for my spot which he has found fast and started to bite it. I moaned his name.
"Ah~ Alaster stop teasing and make out with me."
He seemed pleased and started to make out with me and slides his finger in my womanhood and started to move around a bit till I was wet enough then he slid in his dick. Due to be our first time we both wince in pan I had to adjust to his big size and had to get his hoves in the right place then he started to thrusting hard.
"Harder daddy~."I moaned.

Alaster pov
Hearing her moan makes me more hard so I go harder and harder.

"I'm about to cum!!!" She screamed.

"Me to dear." I said.
So at that last thrust we both cummed getting on the bed. We cleaned up and went to bed