Chapter 1: A World Full of Quirks

The sound of busy life of the city echoed through the alleyway, where Dazai and Chuuya both groaned and sat up awake. Dazai rubbed the back of his head and hissed as it stung, when he removed his hand it was covered in blood and he sighed. He gazed up to see Chuuya who was growling with his arms crossed. For some reason Chuuya seemed shorter than usual and Dazai raised a brow at him.

"Hey, Chuuya? Did you shrink?" Dazai tilted his head at his partner who scowled in return.

"Really Dazai? That's the first thing you ask!? We should be questioning where the heck that dam gifted transported us to! We're not at the Port Mafia headquarters like we were a second ago!" Chuuya snapped and shot up to his feet, only for Chuuya's pants to sag and caused the ginger yelped and lift hid pants up. "What the heck?" Chuuya checked himself and his eyes widened in realisation. "And my voice, it cracked. What the hell! I'm a teenager again!"

Dazai felt his face and winced when he felt the familiar bandages that would always be covering half of his face before during his time in the Mafia. His gaze fell on his sleeves and noticed how baggy they were and made a conclusion.

"The mysterious gifted's ability can turn our bodies back in time aswell as back in time." Dazai said, only for Chuuya to frown.

"You're right on the part about our bodies, but I don't think he sent us back in time too." Chuuya said as he watched Dazai get on his feet. Dazai smirked at Chuuya.

"You're right. I was just checking if you were capable of identifying your surroundings so I didn't have to explain everything to you while we're in this new world." Dazai said and laughed at Chuuya's enraged expression.

"Why you-!" Chuuya's voice cracked and he blushed in embarrassment. "Dam it all." He covered his mouth while he mumbled out his word.

Dazai turned on his heel and began to walk towards the alley's exit, not waiting for Chuuya who growled at him and stomped after the detective. When they came out of the alley they were hit with surprise. There were people everywhere like a normal city has, but all of them had abilities, either if it was shown through their appearance or they were using their abilities for daily activity. Chuuya noticed some kids having wings and flying over the crowds, while Dazai saw an old man having wheels for legs and zoomed through the people.

"W-What is this place?" Chuuya took a step back. "They all have abilities!" He exclaimed. Dazai stared up at the big screen on the building in front of them that broadcasted the news about a group of heroes having struggled to handle a liquid type villain, only for the hero named 'All Might' arrive at the scene and defeat the villain with one punch. Dazai lowered his gazed and let out a small huff of amusement before letting his devilish smirk creep on his face.

"This ia going to be interesting." The passing pedestrians gave Dazai uncomfortable and creeped out glances before rushing past him. Chuuya looked at Dazai and new he had a plan forming in his messed up brain if his.

"Hey-" Chuuya's words fumbled out when a lady accidentally bumped into him. The woman squeaked and swiftly bowed when Chuuya and Dazai turned to face her.

"I-I'm so sorry young man! I wasn't looking." She said. The woman was short, shorter than Chuuya that surprised Dazai. She was a bit plump, her hair was a dark green colour and had equally dark green eyes, she was wearing a pastel-pink vest and a navy-blue skirt. She bowed multiple times before Chuuya sighed at her.

"It's fine, no harm done." He said and Dazai nudged him teasingly.

"You've gone soft Chuuya."

"I did not!" Chuuya snapped back. The woman giggled at them. Dazai turned his attention on the lady and gave her a welcoming smile.