Chapter 1

Lucy's POV
"Lucy, pay attention!" Achnologia shouted at me.
"I am!" I shouted back.
I focus my magic into my hands and release it into the form of a ball. The ball is a dark purple color.
"Good job princess." Achnologia said.
"Thank you and I told you to call me Lucy." I said.
"Sorry, Lulu."
I smile and roll my eyes at him.
"Its fine Achno." I replied.
" Let's head to the palace." He said.
I nod at him and get a running start before I sprout my wings. Achnologia is behind me in his dragon form as we head to the castle.
We land on the soft grass, Achonolgia transforms back into a human and I hide my wings. I open the doors and I immediately see my twin brother, Jackal, and my older brother, Cobra.
" Hey sissy." Jackal says.
"Hey Jack-Jack." I reply with a smile.
Jackal pouts and mutters, " I thought I told you to stop calling me that."
I shrug my shoulders.
"How's training going,Lulu?" Cobra asked.
"It's going okay, I'm better at Celestial, Lighting, and Disaster dragon magic than the other elements."
Cobra nods and Jackal's ears go down. I go over and hug them, while Achnologia went to go find Galaxia, his mate. Cobra and Jackal hug back. A minute later we pull away and head to the kitchen. The cooks bow and nod to us. Cobra nods, Jackal bows, and I smile. We grab a piece of bread and a cookie, and we walk into the dining room.
   I bite into my cookie and take my seat next to my father, Zeref Dragneel, and across from my elder brother, Sting.