3.

Now Playing

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind to yourself.
-unknown
————————————————

"Come on man, just do it right quick." Ty smacked his lip becoming upset with Hazel.

"Why can't you do it by yourself?" Hazel asked irritated. It was four-twenty and she was waiting for her mom to get home so she could take her Harlow's house. It could've been easier for her to just have gotten a note and given it to the bus driver so she could get dropped off at Harlows house but being that her mom was still upset with her she wanted to drive her herself.

 It could've been easier for her to just have gotten a note and given it to the bus driver so she could get dropped off at Harlows house but being that her mom was still upset with her she wanted to drive her herself

"Bruh, because that's what I got you for." Ty said shaking his head. "You know what, neva' mind I'll-"

"No it's okay, I-I'll do it. " Hazel stuttered. She was nervous to be doing this. She was scared that someone might walk in on her. Hazel took the phone from her ear and hit the facetime button. The phone chimed not even for a second before Tyree picked up. His head was in view, but that's all Hazel could see before he put the camera down in front of him. His dreads were pulled back into a high pony tail. His brown skin looked smooth, along with his moistened plump lips.

"Let me see you." He said, attaching his hand to himself. He had his legs open while he stroked himself slowly. The baby oil could be seen in view showing the baby oil logo. Half the bottle looked empty and Hazel wondered why he needed so much baby oil anyway? He only had one dick not two.

Hazel sighed hesitantly putting the phone down in front of her but only stopped midway to her chest. Hazel's hair was all ruffled around due to her laying down after school.

"Yo stop playing and let me see." Tyree rushed becoming impatient. Hazel's heart palpitations were getting the best of her making her so nervous she began to regret even agreeing to do it.

"Ain't nobody playing." She sneered rolling her eyes. Tyree smacked his lips stopping what he was doing.  He was mad that Hazel was taking too long and was ready to hang up.

"I'm bout to hang up. You being scary for no reason. I done already seen what you look like Hazel." Hazel hung her head upset that she was making him upset.

"If you'd stop-" Tyree had hung up phone before she could finish her sentence. It didn't matter to her that he already seen her naked before. She was scared to do it on facetime, for some reason it seemed so much easier when they were face to face and not over the phone.