Jeff and Jack

(Shout out to my Bff who begged-I mean "asked" me to do this) (Also featuring two OC's. Up coming OC book)

No one P.O.V
Jeff had finally gotten back from killing a guy from the woods. "I swear this dude was difficult, I nearly got shot in the head!" Jeff yelled and threw the body on the floor. "Well damn Jeff, you got shot in the arm." Demonica pointed at Jeff's arm. "I got it." EJ had walked in with an aid kit. He always helped heal the pastas after their killings. EJ continued to wrap Jeff's arm. Jeff had blushed while he was doing so. "Oooohh~!" Jane fanned her face with her hand. "SHUT UP YOU THIRSTY WH-" Jeff's words were stopped by a smack in the back of his head. He turned and there was Demonica. "What you tryna call my gurl?" Demonica was scary when she was pissed. "Get away from me you half demon lookin' BIACH!" Jeff backed up to the wall nearly fearing for his life. Everyone knew that Demonica could smite them. "Jeff, hold still." EJ grabbed him by his hoodie and Demonica walked away to the kitchen, high fiving Jane on the way. Jeff glared at Jane, and Jane glared back. The two had a hatred for each other that could probably never be cured. Once EJ had finished he went to wash his hand. "Hey, thanks, EJ." "No problem, Jeff." Jeff blushed as EJ walked into the kitchen, but then heard dragging. "CATHY, put the body down!" Cathy sprinted like a cat. Jeff picked up the body by dragging it by the leg. "Here Toby, I don't want this." Jeff tossed the body in front of Toby's feet. Than Cathy dragged it away again. "CATHY, God damnit!" Cathy was known in the house for stealing the dead bodies. Nobody knows where she puts them though.

(Aaaaaand that's it, sorry Bff, but I just don't feel like it. Lol. Please don't hate me)