1 | Unexpected

Seungmin was in the backyard, his garden, smelling the certain fragrance of the lovely flower- that's in his hand. He heard a shutter, as he turned around to see Hwang Hyunjin- his next door neighbor taking a photo of him.

"Beautiful" Hyunjin says as Seungmin giggled

"Aw I'm not" Seungmin said blushing as the younger walked over to give him a cozy hug.

Though the two don't really talk in school due to the students being harsh to anybody who talk to Hyunjin. The two are very close privately than anyone who know, thinking they're completely strangers.

"How was your day Jinnie." Seungmin says looking up at him as the older carefully moved some hair away to look at his pretty doe glistening eyes that he loves so much- but wouldn't admit, having a crush on him for years.

"It was horrible without you by my side." Hyunjin says, giving him a kiss on the forehead as the younger smiled-

"Sorry I couldn't be there, you know how mean they are." Seungmin says with a pout as Hyunjin shook his head

"You don't have to apologize, it's is exactly why I don't want them to hurt you, but either way I'll always protect you no matter what- whenever your ready."  Hyunjin says-

Seungmin was at his locker, closing it and about to walk away but suddenly someone was in front of him, blocking him from going anywhere. Seungmin was terrified and couldn't look at him as he was against the wall.

"Remember me Sky? You gotten prettier and prettier ~" He said lifting the younger chin to look at him. Seungmin who has widen eyes, it was the boy who humiliated him during middle school, breaking his heart but gladly they never kissed.

"M-Mingyu." Seungmin stuttered, not wanting to tear up, his heart breaking all over again-

"Don't you miss me? You know I never meant to hurt you baby~ I was forced to break your heart." He said as Seungmin didn't know if he was telling the truth or lying. Seungmin was going to say something but a familiar voice appears, none other than..Hwang Hyunjin

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin ask with crossed arms

"Don't you see I'm talking to my ex."

"Your ex?" Hyunjin lifts an eyebrow, looking at Seungmin who had pain in his eyes-

"Dude your presence is making him uncomfortable, back off."

"What are you? His boyfriend?" Mingyu scoffed

"Actually Yea, Hes Mine and I'm his so back away from my baby." Hyunjin says as Seungmin was shocked by his words. Mingyu backed off a bit, wanting to see if it was real by saying-

"Prove it by kissing him." He says as Hyunjin had no problem with it, he really wanted to kiss those soft luscious lips of the younger but wasn't sure what the younger would think.

Hyunjin gotten in front of the younger- wrapping his arms around his waist who gotten a frighten look but he calmed him down with a touch of caressing his cheek. The two stared at one another, looking in each other eyes for confirmation as they leaned him and kissed one another with emotion of love and care, their mind going blank-feeling so ethereal- as if it was a dream as the younger wrapped his arm around his neck to lose the gap, becoming closer tasing the chap stick of strawberries and watermelon of their lips. Hyunjin moves his one of his hand up, through his silky hair,  lightly biting the younger lower lip to slip his tongue in, not surprised to taste strawberries of the younger- knowing how much of a favorite fruit he eats in the morning, moving in sync of intertwining tongues, battling for dominance as the younger lost, having the older smirk through it as they part with a thin string of saliva that soon broke right after with hazy eyes . Mingyu who had his mouth wide open, shocked as well as the other students who couldn't believe Kim Seungmin, the loner with the popular prince Hwang Hyunjin.

"I love you Minnie." Hyunjin says confessing as Seungmin smiled

"I love you Jinnie." Seungmin says giving him another short kiss on the lips. Hyunjin smiled as the two intertwined hands and walked away- leaving so many people speechless but for the two to be in there own bubble, own world where nothing matters but each other...