2 | Dare

Hyunjin was having a party, as Seungmin entered the house looking like a whole piece of sexiness. People couldn't help but lick their lips, especially Hyunjin who smacked his boyfriend ass even though they weren't really going out as it was a dare to date for cash. Though over the past few months, both have developed feelings for one another but in fear that the other doesn't feel the same way, keeping it to themselves.

// Remembering the day it all happened- FLASHBACK \\

Hyunjin and his group were in the Cafeteria.

"Yo Sam, you up for a dare."

"Bet."

"Dare you go out with.....hm........" Chan scans the lunch room. His eyes land on the top student of Intelligence Kim Seungmin, also going mainly as Sky.

"HIM?" Hyunjin says surprised

"Yea. What wrong about him?" Chan says with a smirk and a shrug

"He so nerdy" Hyunjin says-

"Plus He hates Hyunjin." Jeongin says

"To bad. The longer you last the more pay you get and he has to fall for you to." Chan says

"Ugh...." Hyunjin groaned and got up walking over to Seungmin, sitting next to him without his notice, since the boy was to focused on studying. Jisung and Felix in front of them, confused of why the school heartthrob came over.

"Sky" Felix said

"What"

"Look to your right." Jisung said as Seungmin looked up turning his head to the direction to see Hyunjin. He looks back at Jisung and Felix.

"Okay. What about it. It's just him, nothing special." Seungmin said with a shrug, not caring.

"That's rude to say that. You should be glad I'm even in front of you." Hyunjin putting his arm behind his chair.

"First of all you're irrelevant. " Seungmin said as Felix and Jisung gasp, Hyunjin who was shocked.

"Second of all Is this a dare or something." Seungmin ask bluntly as he goes back to studying

"How would you know." While Hyunjin leans in whispering in his ear.

"Mr.popular talking to the school nerd. Never happens unless some sh*t is involved." Seungmin remarked

"Guess The Dare Babe." Hyunjin said trying to keep a cool presence but was quickly shut down by Seungmins sassy threatening words and a glare-

"Hyunjin I'm going to slap the sh*t out of you if you're trying to play these little games. What the f*ck is the dare."

"Go out with someone for a month or longer but it has to look real."

"I thought you were straight" Jisung said with furrowed brows.

"Cleary I'm serving lanes here. But nah I don't mind whoever gender it is." Hyunjin said placing his arm on Seungmin shoulder but the younger slaps it away.

"What's the prize." Seungmin ask

"Whatever I want, probably cash." Hyunjin said

"I'll do it. If you can split it." Seungmin said

"Wait you're really going to do it?" Hyunjin fixing his position.

"I'm not doing this just because you're Mr.popular. I couldn't care less about that. I'm helping my friends out."

"What's that supposed to mean." Hyunjin ask curiously-

"Take it or leave it. Doesn't matter to me." Seungmin said