The Night We Met...

*I own Willow Cross and Midnight belongs to Midnightwolfspirit70*

You looked down at you phone and noticed that you had a message from your friend,Willow. You had known Willow and Midnight ever since they had saved you from a gang.

Willow:Wanna do Karaoke at moon man's bar tonight?

Y/N: Uh sure... Who's coming with us?

Willow:Oh I dunno... Midnight and a friend of mine I want you to meet.

Y/N: Sure Willow... let me get ready..

You put your phone down on your bedside. You start to stretch your muscles , and then get up to go take a shower.

*Time skip*

You got dressed in this...(just pick one ok...)

You thought you looked actually cute

You usually wore a something like a hoodie and jeans. But who ever Willow brought, you wanted to set a first impression on who ever they where.
You walked in the big doors through Moon Man's Bar. You immediately spotted Willow and Midnight sitting at a table, they sat by a demon guy. He was big and had some good looking scars, and muscles. You blushed at that thought and saw that Willow had noticed you and was waving you over to come sit with them.
"Ok Y/N meet Benicio Drew.. Benicio Drew meet Y/N L/N.." Willow said and then grinned.
Benicio looked at you, "Nice to meet you Toots..~" He smirked. He looked at Midnight and stuck out his tongue making Midnight blush. You looked at them both and your eyes became darker. Oh... He already has someone, You thought.
Midnight looked at you and smiled. "Well what did we come her for, Willow, Let's do some karaoke!" Midnight said.
Willow sipped her blood red wine and nodded."Who wants to go first?"
Willow asked. "Nevermind, I'll get us warmed up" Willow got up and put her song in, waiting for the next to people to go.
"What song did you put in, Princess?" Willow growled and gave him a glare. Benicio smirked and got up to go put a song in. "You doing 'Here' By Alessia cara?" He asked. Willow nodded and smiled at you.
"You gonna get a drink, Y/N?" Willow asked you. You looked at her and shook your head.
"I've never had anything to drink before.." You looked down ashamed of yourself. Willow came over to you and patted your back."Dont worry, all I drink is Blood red wine. Here try some friend." Willow says as she offers some for you to try.
You take the offer and try some, it was actually pretty good and sweet. You looked at Willow and widened your eyes. But in the corner of your eye you could see Midnight kissing Benicio. You looked at them and walked away. Willow noticed and walked by your side.
"Somethin  wrong, Y/N?" She asked.
You looked at her and nodded tears starting to form in the corner of your E/C eyes. Willow looked at you and her eyes softened." Oh you like Benicio? Sorry but hes with Midnight.. Do I need to bring another guy friend for you to meet?" Willow offered and you nodded crying silently. Willow wiped your tears away and she took out her phone, then she called someone.
You went back inside and wiped away more tears that had fallen. You saw that Benicio and Midnight had separated. Benicio noticed you and smiled. You looked away from him and walked to sit down at your seat. Willow walked in with a male fox. He was purely orange and had some scars showing. (He looks like this)

His gray hoodie was so delicate and untouched

His gray hoodie was so delicate and untouched. He looked at you, you then looked away blushing.
"Are you the lovely, Y/N, by chance?" He asked you. You nodded and heard a growl from behind you. You looked over to see Benicio his teeth bared and his throat rumbling, letting out along loud growl. Midnight came to his side and petted his head, but he continued to growl wildly at the orange fox.
"Oh.. Him.... oh and by the way pretty miss my name is Jax," he grinned showing all of his needle like teeth. You blushed and heard Willows name be called to go up onto the stage to sing. She song "Here" by Alessia cara.

Then Benicio went up and sang, "Royalty" by: Conor Maynard. Every single time it said " I would be the king and you would be my queen. We'd run this ship together just you and me." He would point at you and your whole face would turn bright red. You eventually looked away and drank some more Blood red wine.
Benicio eventually sat down beside Midnight and kissed her cheek. She blushed and he looked over at you.
Jax broke the silence between you guys and said," So uh Willow... How have you and Buster been?" Willow looked over at him and her whole face blushed.
"We've been good.. H-he has b-been the best g-guy I could have wished for.. man I wish he would just come inside of me and at least we could have a g-good time..*hic* " Willow slurred, clearly drunk now.
Benicio looked over at Willow with the face that clearly said,'Wtf Willow,' Willow shrugged her shoulders and hiccuped. Midnight laughed and  nuzzled into Benicio's chest. Benicio didnt do anything just looked like he was to deep into his thought. You looked at Benicio and wondered what he was thinking about. He was staring straight at you. You blushed and he grinned finally his eyes staying in the same lifeless position.
Midnight looked at you and growled.
"Competition I see...." She smirked. " He's mine, Y/N..." She said. Benicio yawned and looked at you. His eyes didnt move from where you were sitting. Jax moved in front of his gaze and licked his lips at you. "So wanna go back to my place, Sweet cakes?~" He purred. You looked at him terrified. Benicio got up out if his seat and he....

Ha  Cliffhanger! Sorry I dont wanna write so much.. this is very exhausting to me... but dont worry I will write more.. and Midnight what do you think of it? Do you need a separate one for yourself? I need some votes to write more :3 just to know you guys actually liked it..
Peace!
*Midnight belongs to Midnightwolfspirit70*

*Willow and Jax are my OCs*

*Also the art belongs to its rightful owner*