He loves me, he loves me not

•Kye•
It's been a couple weeks since me and Gary been together. He's been staying here a couple nights then would leave for a couple days so we wouldn't get tired of eachother but we were so attached that we could barely stay away from one another. It was like puppy love. But He stayed about 30 minutes away from me so it was easier for him to just spend nights here anyways.

I was currently waiting for him to pull up after he had been gone for a week. I was happy because it seemed like ever since he came back into my life we were doing everything the right way he brought a sense of happiness to me that I had never felt before.

After all the arguing with his ex girlfriends because he couldn't stop talking to me and wanted to still be friends it was the other way around now.

Bitches was mad when we first posted about us being together. They tried to tear us down by telling me "oh i was just fucking him last week" or "i was just with him 5 days ago" but around the time they claimed to be talking to him or fucking on him we weren't even on talking terms so i didnt give a fuck what anybody was saying.

He cut all of them hoes off one by one in front of me. I made him call or text they ass cause I wasn't finna be played with again.

One girl was crying on the phone with him and i pretended i wasnt in the room. She was begging him to leave me for her. We got into it all over social media because of it. It was funny to me. I didnt really care about the past because we just started working shit out between us.

As long as he was clean and healthy we could work the shit out. I just told him after all that arguing i had to do with his hoes and their sidekicks that's the end of me arguing with any female over him.

I heard a knock on my door and that's what interrupted me from my thoughts. I'm always day dreaming about some shit.

I got off the couch and went to open the door and Gary was standing there.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my lips and hugging me.

I hugged him back and pulled him inside the house and closed the door.

"I missed you." I said while pouting and looking up at him. I had my hands wrapped around his torso.

"I missed you too." He said kissing my pouted up lips.

I finally looked down noticing he had some food in his hands.

"I got yo hungry ass some Harold's and yes i got you some taffy grapes too." He said. I loved taffy grapes and since he stayed in the city and i stayed in the burbs they didn't have them here so he'd bring me some every once in a while or when i asked.

"You think you know me so bad. But thanks baby" i said snatching the bag out of his hands and running to the bedroom.

He came behind me and we laid down and watched a movie.

He got up to use the bathroom and left his phone there. I kept seeing notifications pop up on his phone. My finger print was on there already but i wasnt gonna go snooping. But i seen something that caught my eye that made me want to unlock his phone.

His ex girlfriend was mentioning him in something on social media.

He came back out the bathroom and seen i had his phone in my hands.