Alcoholics assemble (23)

(S2:E20)

Shit, it's sacrifice day. I need to stop being a little bitch and face my fucking problems; I'm done hiding from my issues. I'm done being afraid that every time I do something it may or may not hurt Damon's feelings.

I feel for around my pockets till I pat my flask, the freshness brings me delight and despair as i take a gulp of the richness of whiskey as it then hit the back of my throat. I vamp speed over to the Salvatore boarding school to reunited with the whole gang.

~Time Skip~

I walk through the door to see Jenna losing her shit over Alaric, I guess she thinks that he is still Klaus. "Hey Ric." I say as I walk by him. "Talia! Tell them I'm me." Alaric said as he looked over at me not really knowing why I knew the difference. "That's Alaric." I shrug watching as Jenna still held a crossbow in her hands."He let me go. Klaus let me go." Alaric said as Elena and Damon were behind Jenna in doubt of Alaric being really himself. "Prove it." Damon said as he looked at me then Alaric.

"Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to-" Alaric was saying till Jenna interrupted him, "It's him." she said, "Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked and I laughed, "It's obvious today is the big day." I said looking at Elena. I looked back at Alaric, "She is right. He wanted me to deliver the message that it is happening tonight." Alaric said.

Everyone gave nervous looks to one another; Elena looked over towards Elijah who was hiding in the shadows like a weirdo.

~Time skip~

"It's nice having you back, Ric." I mused as I gave him a poke with my elbow. I sat next to him on the couch as Stefan was interrogating him. "Well, not a big fan of someone else wearing my face." Alaric said.

"So you do remember him wearing your face?" Stefan asked and I shook my head, Stefan was standing in front of Alaric and I. Jenna sat on the couch opposite of us while Elena sat in a chair where Elijah was leaning his arm against. "No. It's like I blacked out and woke up three days later. Katherine was there." Alaric said. "She's under compulsion. Damon slipped her some vervain, but she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can." Stefan explains to Alaric.

~Time Skip~

So Two vampires and one vampire hunter walk into a bar. That's all I got.

The three of us sat at the bar, glasses filled as we take sips from our drinks. I guess none of us were really good at handling our feeling.

We had me, an original vampire scared to choose over her friends or brother. Then we had Alaric, a vampire hunter who was also a history teacher that was possessed by my brother; and when he is not teaching or bunting than he's drinking with a vampire like me. Then we had Damon,  a vampire who wanted to put things back together with his brother but felt like he was always making the bad mistakes and pushing him farther.

"Day you okay?" I asked him as I leaned against him, "I screwed up." he answered as he kept his head towards his drink, "Yeah. Yeah, you did." Alaric replied as he held his drink in his hand. "Why did you do it?" I questioned Damon while taking a gulp of my coke and rum, he looked at Alaric not really wanting to show his emotion to him. Rules of masculinity: One, never share feelings. What a stupid rule

Damon talked after a moment of uncertainty, "I don't know." he says like a little boy not wanting to do anything scary. "I think you do. I know you don't want to admit it but it's because of your brother." I say.

Damon smiles as he looks at me, "Still using those physiological tricks?" he asked me and I smiled, "Not tricks but yes." I looked over at Alaric, "She can do that?" Alaric asked in confusion. I sighed, not liking the idea of all my secrets out in the open for everyone to see.