FIVE

HARRY

Australia had been great, but Harry was happy to be back home in England.

He got to his flat at midnight, and he was glad to see it looked just as he had left it, despite it having been used as an Airbnb while he was gone.

When he walked inside his bedroom, he found a note from Niall on the nightstand saying that the bed had clean sheets, and that he could pick up Otto in the morning if he wanted.

So Harry, being tired after traveling for an entire day, just kicked off his shoes, took off his clothes, got in his bed, and fell asleep in less than a minute into a dreamless sleep.

When he woke up, he felt completely rested, which meant he had slept a lot, so he stretched his hand and grabbed his phone to check on the time, and it was 10:30, which meant he had slept for over 10 hours, and that hadn't happened in a long time.

And because he had slept so much, he was starving, so he got up, thinking he would have to order food or go out for breakfast, but he found his fridge already had food in it, which had to be Niall's doing.

He smiled as he took a carton of eggs from the fridge, thinking he had the best friend anyone could ever hope for.

After he ate his breakfast, he took a shower, and then left his flat, heading straight to Niall's house to pick up Otto, he had missed his dog more than he had expected.

"Hey" Niall grinned when he opened the door.

"Hi, mate" Harry smiled, as they hugged "Nice to see you".

"You too" Niall told him "I thought you were going to come back with a tan, though".

"It was winter there" Harry pointed out.

"Oh, right" Niall chuckled.

"So where's..." Harry started to say.

But he didn't get to finish, because that was when he saw his dog running down the hallway and over to him, he was waving his tail happily and he gave him a hello bark.

"There's my boy" Harry said and bent down to give him a cuddle "Hi, Otto, I missed you".

"He was great" Niall offered.

"Yeah?" Harry smiled "You were a good boy?".

"He was" Niall said as he picked up Charlie, who was in a little bouncer in the living room "And he was great with Charlie, right, buddy?".

"Wow, he grew up so much" Harry said looking at the baby.

"Right?" Niall asked looking at his son lovingly "Charlie, do you remember uncle Harry?".

"Of course he remembers me" Harry said and stroked the baby's chubby cheek.

But that only caused Charlie to turn his face and bury it in Niall's chest.

"See? He still hates me" Harry joked.

"He doesn't hate you" Niall rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch with the baby "Now tell me about your trip".

"It was great" Harry told him, and sat down too "It helped a lot for my research".

"So It was just work? No play?".

"I found time for both" Harry smirked as Otto came to sit next to him, so he petted him.

"So you met someone special?" Niall asked, his eyes almost shining.

"I did meet people, but no, no one special" Harry said honestly.

He had actually slept with a couple of lads, but no one of them had been that great, in fact he couldn't even remember the name of one of them.