My Teenage Werewolf...Pregnancy !

Part 6

I awoke to voices from down stairs it sounded like 5-6 people.I slowly got up off the bed and snuck over to the stairs.As i listened i heard Karens voice.I look at my watch 3:00am what the hell was she doing at this time.I moved further down the steps and they started to talk.

"Hey look Jonny i dont have time for all this crap" he sounded frustrated he had a deep husky voice i could tell he was probably really big and scary looking."Okay Rich im working with her now you got to give her a minute,Karen baby now where is this girl you were talking about with the uh..problem?"I could already tell that Rich was the head boss in this whole operation by the fear in Jonnys voice.I didnt know what they were talking about but if Karen was involved it couldnt be good."Shes upstairs with my son we cant do this right now if we try to touch her my son will kill you trust me guys he has alpha blood he owns a country"Did Karen just say Jason owns a country and OMFG their talking about me Karen is trying to kidnap me."Look Karen I dont have time for your bullshit if your son is alpha of a country why is he always hanging with that girl instead of handling buisness?" Rich was pissed."He doesnt know we arent going to tell him till he shows leadership".Karen sounded as if she was scared to say those words.I cnt believe they would keep something so big from Jason.Im going to tell him first thing in the morning.I tip-toed back to the room and laid down and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Babe rise and shine!" Jason was rubbing my belly he was a little paranoid about shaking me he thought the baby would get shaken baby syndrome.I opened my eyes and all i saw was bright blue eyes starring at me and a smile that could make you melt.I Smiled back at him and sat up patted my hair down and removed the blanket.Jason had pancakes eggs waffles and bacon with a cup of fruit punch since i didnt like orange juice.This was so romantic ^_^.We were laughing and joking when suddenly Karens late night convo popped in my mind and since i had Jasons full attention i figured i'd tell him now.

Heyyy Guys Its Me Tashaa I Hope Your Enjoying My Story So Far PART 7 Coming Soon :]P !

PLEASE COMMENT !! & VOTE !! YOUR COMMENTS MATTER SO MUCH SO GO DOWN AND COMMENT HOW YOU FEEL SO FAR ABOUT ITS ALL OPINION COUNT !!