✧┉˚*❋ 3 ❋*˚┉✧

"Say ahh" Yunho instructed San.

San obeyed, opening his mouth wide.

Yunho placed the lead in San's mouth and San bit down, holding the strap while the older worked on taking off his clothes, making sure he held San's gaze the whole time and tsking when the younger looked away in embarrassment.

San was already growing stiff at each item of clothing Yunho removed from his body, and he had to remind himself not to drool like an actual animal. As of tonight he may be Yunho's pet, but he still wanted some dignity.

With the olders naked body now in front of him, San could see all his muscles, all his curves, every line that traced his delicious form and San couldn't wait to sink his teeth into and leave his mark on that perfect body.

Yunho stepped up to San again, taking the youngers stiff cock in one hand, and removing the lead from his mouth with the other.

San's gasped as Yunho's large hands caressed his cock and his balls all at once.

San went to grab Yunho too, the desire to touch him so strong, but a quick tug of the lead stopped San. The already tight collar digging into his wind pipe.

"No little Choi. I'll be the one to choose the games we play" Yunho tsked and ruffled San's hair.

Yunho took steps backwards until his legs hit the love seat and he sat down. He pulled the lead, pulling San forwards.

Yunho slapped his bare thighs signalling San to hop on.

San obeyed, straddling Yunho, his legs either side of the olders hips.

The feeling of Yunho's bare skin under him was glorious, but he didn't dare to touch any further than he already was.

"Very obedient aren't we?" Yunho said with a flirtatious smile as he observed San's hands behind his back.

Yunho this time tapped his shoulders, "Hands Here."

San placed his hands where instructed. Yunho was soft and San could feel the pumping of the olders blood under his fingertips.

Yunho jerked the lead forwards, San falling closer, but he held him back before their bodies could truly touch. With a brief feather light kiss of their lips Yunho spared one word . .

"Move"

And with that San began to dry ride Yunho. The skin of their stiff lengths rubbing together. The little bell tingling in tune to San's rhythmic movements.

Yunho continued to hold the lead tightly, keeping San's face only centimetres from his own their eyes staring with a burning desire at eachother.

San was desperate now for Yunho's lips to grace his own.

But he wanted to be good.

He wanted to be a good pet.

Yunho had allowed his hands however and San ran with that.

He dug his nails into the olders skin, leaving little half moon's on each of Yunho's shoulders as he dragged their boddies together.

He then dropped his hands down Yunho toned body, pushing and twisting his hardened buds to make the older gasp.

Yunho's warm breath that was laced with the finest wines, danced against San's lips, daring him to have a taste.

Yunho let the lead go slack and it dropped against San's body. San held his position as Yunho's reciprocated San rough touch, and the older dug his hands and nails into San's hips.

Yunho pulled San's hips roughly enhancing the speed to which the younger was grinding on him.

"I think, my dear Choi, that it's time for a treat"