Missing You Pt. 2

Ship: Jaeyong

Fluff? Angst? Smut?: Angst with a very, Happy ending~

Requested by your biss, Sabby

Jaehyun misses Taeyong so much, and, basically, it was the reason why he broke up with his girlfriend. 

Jaehyun had Taeyong in his mind a ton lately, that was when he realized that he was still in love with Taeyong. Jaehyun's heart would beat whenever he would think about his Taeyong. Now, he didn't make any mistake with his relationship with him and his (now ex) girlfriend. 

No, he didn't come home to her cheating, and no, they didn't fight. Jaeyun sat her down and explained to her what he had felt, and thought that they should break up. Of course, she understood, she told him that she also had someone else in her mind, and they lost their "love" for each other. 

The good news is, they stayed as friends, and they would talk about their own relationship problems with each other. 

Now, back to the present day...

"Yongie," Jaehyun blurted out, running to the older male. 

"Yoonie?" Taeyong said, turning around to receive a big hug from his friend. 

"I'm so glad you came back, none of my other friends were pretty busy," Jaehyun said, smiling brightly, making Taeyong's heart thump loudly.

"But, I only went to Busan for two days, don't you have work?" Taeyong asked, trying not to freak out about how cute Jaehyun looked. 

" I do, it's just that I don't have anyone else to hang out with after work, everyone else is in relationships," Jaehyun mumbled. 

"Alright, Jaehyunnie, come on, wanna sleepover like when we were younger?" Taeyong asked, smiling at Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun smiled brightly and nodded hastily. 

_______________

Jaehyun and Taeyong stayed up late, watching movies, and munching on snacks. They decided to go to bed, at around 3 am, and they both slept on Taeyong's bed, sharing it with each other.

Jaehyun made sure that Taeyong was asleep, and he stared at the gorgeous boy. 

"I wish we were back together again, I miss this. Waking up every morning, seeing your face; then going to bed every night just to snuggle with you, keeping you warm," Jaehyun whispered, smiling.

Jaehyun caressed Taeyong's cheek, then he pressed his lips on the older male. He felt the older, wrapped his arms around his own neck, the two passionately kissings like there was no tomorrow. 

The two pulled away, breathing very heavily. 

"So, you still love me huh?" Taeyong asked, burying his face in Jaehyun's chest.

"Maybe..." Jaehyun said, burying his face in Taeyong's shoulder.

"I also love you too," Taeyong said.

"Can we be together again?" Jaehyun asked.

"Of course, just don't break my heart again, or else I will break you," Taeyong mumbled.

"I know," Jaehyun said, smiling.

They both cuddled with each other, falling asleep in each other's arms. 

The End~

December 15th, 2019