miracles in december

here's my entry for Miss_Sarcastic27's graphic contest!

so when i first searched up the song, i scrolled to the comment section for inspiration and there were a lot of people commenting about jonghyun (may he rest in peace)

so when i first searched up the song, i scrolled to the comment section for inspiration and there were a lot of people commenting about jonghyun (may he rest in peace). that got me thinking about death and since the song was kinda sad, i thought hey lets make the graphic sad

basically, kyungsoo is sick and has a limited amount of time before december when he dies. he's lived a very uneventful and boring life so he wants to do something exciting before he eventually can't. thankfully, he was gifted with the power of time-travel so he travels back to a time before his illness worsened. he does everything he's always wanted to do, including falling in love. he meets a girl who he falls head over heels in love with and keeps going back in time so that he'll always be with the girl because he can't bear to part with her.

however, as he continues travelling back, his lifespan decreases and before he knows it, he starts to crack and fades away before he manages to say his last goodbye to the girl. (thus the cluster of forget-me-nots at the corner of the graphic).

hope it's christmassy enough!