Time of the Month-Christian Yelich

For cakey08

It was around 7:00 AM. Y/N groans in pain as she feels pressure on her lower abdomen. Then she feels warmth in her lower region and looks down only to see blood. She lets out a low groan of frustration, not wanting to wake up her boyfriend of 8 months, Christian Yelich. Then the cramps get worse, and Y/N starts feeling nauseous. She gets out of bed, careful not to wake up Christian, and feels a little dizzy and not being able to stand up straight. She walks to the bathroom, changes into some clean underwear, and puts a pad on after doing her business. After she flushes, she starts dry heaving into the toilet, the nausea getting worse but not bad enough to make her actually puke. She then goes to wash her hands and tries to go back to bed. But she just ends up tossing and turning.

Periods are normal, obviously. It comes with cramps, cravings, and, on the rare case, nausea that can cause dry heaving, and dizziness. Y/N never thought it would happen to her, though. She's obviously had cramps but never this bad. Her period symptoms were never this bad either.

Christian gets a little startled hearing his girlfriend's tossing and turning. He looks to her, getting worried. "Babe," he says. "What's wrong?"

Y/N whines, feeling bad that she woke him up. She sits up, Christian sitting up with her. "I started my period," she replies. "My cramps hurt so bad, and I feel so nauseous, and I tried to go back to sleep, but I'm just so uncomfortable, and-" she cuts herself off by letting out a few cries of pain. Christian rubs her back to comfort her. "I'm sorry for waking you up," she says, feeing bad.

Christian continues to rub her back. "It's okay," he says. He leans in to kiss her forehead. "Don't ever apologize for stuff like this. I know you can't control it." He wipes her tears as she nods. "Why don't I go run you a hot shower and change the sheets?" Y/N nods at him. "Okay, I'll be right back." He kisses her cheek, and heads into the bathroom to get the shower started. Once the shower got warm enough, he goes back to the bedroom to help Y/N into the shower. He helps her get undressed and into the shower. "I'm gonna get the sheets changed, okay?" Y/N nods back at him as she feels her muscles relax under the hot water.

Christian exits the bathroom to take the blood-stained sheets off the bed. After he's done that, he puts new sheets on and takes the dirty sheets to the laundry room and puts them into the washer. He goes back into the room to get Y/N some fresh clothes. After he gets her clothes, he goes back to the bathroom to help her out of the shower. He lets her get her fresh underwear and pad on before helping her get her (his) t-shirt and sweatpants on. He then picks her up bridal style and carries her to the bed. He lays Y/N on the bed and puts the warm comforter around her as he crawls into bed with her. He leaves a kiss on her forehead and rubs her tummy to ease some of her pain. "Get some rest, babe," he mumbles against her forehead. Y/N's eyes slowly get heavier as she starts falling asleep.

Once Christian knows she's fully asleep, he carefully lets go of her waist and gets out of bed. He grabs his car keys and his wallet, heads out the door and to his car. He then drives out to Target to grab her favorite snacks, movies, Advil, and some pads and tampons since he noticed she was running low. He pays for the items and heads out to grab her some Chick-fil-a. After grabbing that, he starts driving home. 

When Christian get home, he heads to his and Y/N's shared room and notices she's still asleep. He smiles and puts her products away. Once he's finished with that, he comes back to see Y/N starting to wake up. He walks over to her and plants a million kisses on her cheek. Y/N giggles and tries to push him away to stop him. "Hey, babes," Christian says. 

"Hi," Y/N replies. They smile at each other, despite Y/N feeling like her insides are ripping apart. "Where'd you go? I saw a bag when you came in."

Christian smirks at her. "I went and grabbed you a couple things," he says. He then grabs the bag of Chick-fil-a and bag of snacks. Y/N smiles at him. Christian starts pulling out the snacks to show her. "I got chips, some dark chocolate, a bunch of other candies, some cookies, and I noticed you were running low on pads and tampons so I grabbed those, too. I also grabbed some Advil for the cramps." Y/N starts tearing up. "I also grabbed some chick-fil-a, and for your drink, I got some Sprite cuz it helps with nausea." He looks at his girlfriend and notices that she's crying a little. "What's wrong?"

Y/N sniffles and shakes her head. "Nothing," she replies. "I'm just so grateful for this and you."

Christian smiles at her. "I'm just doing my job as your boyfriend," he says. They lean in for a kiss. They pull back after a while. "Let's start eating."

Y/N starts smiling as he gets in bed and hands her the Chick-fil-a. Christian then grabs the laptop on their bedside table and turns on Netflix. He puts on Y/F/M (your favorite movie) as Y/N puts her head on his shoulder as she eats her nuggets. He rubs her shoulder and kisses her head. "I love you," he says to her.

Y/N smiles. "I love you, too," she replies. 

For the rest of the day, Y/N and Christian continue to cuddle and eat some snacks. Christian continues to care for his girlfriend by bringing her whatever she wanted. Y/N never appreciated Christian more than she did now.

~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed!!!

Happy New Years, everyone!!!!

Comment & Vote💙