Part 6

"Yes, I know him. We both were middle school friends, we both decided of getting married after graduation but...something happened and we broke up, I'm seeing him after 7 years now... That's why I wanna save him.." Natsu listened to Erza, he was a shocked to hear that, he got up and patted Erza's shoulder from behind ,"he will be saved Erza." Natsu said, Erza cried, just a little and then wiped her tears,"thank you Natsu," Erza looked behind and smiled, it was the first time she smiled from the time they came. Her smile was beautiful, she was shining, her teary eyes sparkled. Natsu couldn't help but stare at Erza, just then,"Guys.. He's awake!" Gajeel said. Natsu and Erza ran behind gajeel and went to check up on him.

He was still unconscious, but levy already stitched and bandaged him and gave him some pain killers. Erza walked over to Jellal and sat next to him, she grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little. Levy and Gajeel walked out of the room, Natsu went behind them,"guys guys ! Thank you so much ! I really appreciate what you did for him and we all owe you one, if not for you he would be dead meat by now." Natsu said and shook their hands. "It's alright, that was nothing, really, it's a doctors job to cure the ill right ?" Levy smiled. "Okay then, me and levy will be in the other room for now, he will wake up in an hour so don't worry," Gajeel said and left the room with levy. Natsu went to Erza once again but saw that she was asleep holding his hand while on the chair, "she must have not slept in days and now she's relived I guess.." Natsu thought to himself. He took a blanket from a cupboard and quietly spread it over her, she moved a little but that didn't wake her up. Natsu slowly closed the door and went to the other room.

Just then Wendy came downstairs,"Natsu ! You came back. Did you find the medics ?" Wendy asked while yawning, she just woke up. "Yes Wendy, I did and that man is alright now, he's just unconscious at the moment, he might wake up soon though." Natsu said while looking at Wendy, she walked over to Natsu and sat beside him. "I hope he's okay, or else Erza will be very sad.." Natsu got shocked, he was confused how Wendy knew about Jellal and Erza. He thought she listened to them. "Wendy how did you know ? About Jellal and Erza ?" Asked Natsu a little seriously. "Jellal ? Is that his name ? I see.. Well I just saw a picture of them both in the room I was sleeping in, maybe it was Erza's room after all." Wendy said while looking up at the white ceiling. "Oh...." Natsu didn't say anything, it got quiet.

All of a sudden, there was a loud bang. Natsu and Wendy got up as quickly as they could and looked out the window. They couldn't believe what they saw !
A dozen of walkers banging their windows were there. Trying to get in. Wendy and Natsu were shocked, Wendy ran to the next room where Erza and Jellal were, and Natsu called out Gajeel and Levy,"GAJEEL... LEVY !!! COME HERE QUICK!" As Natsu called they both came with two three baseball bats, gajeel gave one to Natsu and the other to Levy. Levy started crying,"oh no.... What are we gonna do ?...." Levy was shaking, gajeel gave her a tight hug and said,"it will be okay.. We will get through this..we always do right?..." Gajeel was still hugging levy just then Erza came with her gun, "EVERYONE UPSTAIRS NOW!" she shouted, "Gajeel take levy and wendy with you upstairs ! Me and Natsu will bring Jellal!" Gajeel nodded and took them with him, but Wendy caught Natsu's shirt and won't let go of it,"no I want to be with Natsu ..." Natsu smiled and knelt down, he hugged her and said,"its okay wendy, I will be right behind you, so just go with gajeel and levy okay?" Wendy nodded slightly and went to levy. Levy held her hand and they three went upstairs.

"Natsu, let's go and help Jellal, we will first take him upstairs and then come down and block these windows and doors tightly." Natsu nodded. They both went to jellal and put his hands on their shoulders, Erza went first upstairs and then Natsu followed her while Jellal was in between them. They went to the nearest room to the stairs and laid him down on the small bed, "okay all done with Jellal, now let's secure downstairs." Natsu said and went down before Erza.
She was going to close the door when she stopped, she kept looking at Jellal, "ERZA!!COME HERE QUICK!" Natsu shouted from below, "YES!" Erza gave one more look and closed the door shut.
"Erza this is bad...." Natsu said and looked out the window. Erza took a glance and saw that they were another dozen walkers coming their way, banging the windows and the front door. Just then they hear a crack sound, "what was that ?" Erza asked Natsu, "uh-oh the window....its cracking..."