eighteen | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •
______________________

"now it's all guessing game."
______________________

"______________________

18

chaeyoung's

i stare blankly at the dessert that , mark is going to serve. ever since yesterday, i couldn't think straight. maybe it's the champagne that i drink or its just him but for sure it's bad for my health. i look like a mad person at least that's what mark said.

"ms.rose are you alright? you look pale ? " hannah , my other worker asks with worries and i just smile.

"I'm alright , hannah. you should be working now , I'm sorry that im concerning you. am i really that distracting ? " I asked.

"yup. you've been staring into space since an hour ago. all you did was just fiddling with your fingers. " she explained. god, this is embarrassing . especially when this comes from my workers.

"perhaps are you thinking about a guy ? " she wiggles her eyebrows , teasingly. my eyes widened at her words. am i that obvious ? oh lord, what did i do to deserve this.

"n-no , now go back to work." i said , and i heard her scoffs before walking away and went to her working post once again. i cover myself with my palm , whining quietly.

"ms.rose , there's a man waiting for you outside of the cafe. " mark informes from the counter , yelling at me which receives some glares and snickers from the customers , ending with a glare from mine too. he chuckle at everyone's reaction, looking like he don't even give a shit.

i roll my eyes. now , who could be waiting for me at this work hour? like seriously why can't they or she or he meet me during my free time. I groaned loudly, but not that loud to attract the customers attention before lazily walking outside the cafe.

there i saw jeongguk, leaning on the window , inside you can see that a lot of woman's was looking at him , some might be drooling.

he's wearing a long black coat , with some black tight jeans that shows off he's wonderful thighs along with a grey turtleneck inside. damn , what a man to be exist.

"angel , you like what you're seeing don't you? hmm . " jeongguk grin at me widely and i widened my eyes since i was admiring him too long that I didn't even notice that he's standing right in front of me. too close for my heart liking.

"w-why are you this close? " shit, did i just
stutter? oh fuck. his hand slowly went for my cheeks , caressing it softly.