The Girls Life 1

I came to this school and greeted by a crazy,noisy,hyper girl. I've being ignored by the whole class but still trying to calm myself before something happen. The truth is actually that i'm afraid of my new surrounding. Well, you know a new student right? I really interested on this one girl that talking like forever since i enter the class. I sit near the window and my seatmate is a chinese girl which really disturb me because i'm trying to think how i'm gonna interact with her. Then i try to look around from my seat and there behind me is a korean girl who were talking with her seatmate which is Yoo Mi which i heard from their conversation. And the girl behind me name Min Jung. I try to start the conversation with my seatmate which her name is...i think its Yen Chi because thats what written on her book cover.

"Hey! uhm..whats your name?"
"oh! hey, i'm yen chi and you?"
"i'm Young Mi."
"well Young Mi i hope we can be a good friends"
"uhmm..yeah me too"

Woah! what a relieve. I thought that my heart gonna explode just now. Well yeah right? who doesnt nervous if you are talking with people you just met not even one hour and you're talking with her in English. Know what? Freaking english which I'm not good at. I just can write but not speaking. I think i need to upgrade my english since i will studying in english school. yeah thats right, Shinhwa English Secondary School or the shortcut is SESS. I dont know why but i hate this school just by looking at it especially the 'rules'. Did i say what class i enter before? ouh..yeah thats right. I'm in the first class but in 'The K' class which actually there have another first class in 'The M' class. I being put in the K1 class, and the class below me is K2 and K3. While the first class for the M class is M1 and followed by M2, M3, and M4. Yes again! M have four class and K have only there class. At the first time, i also dont really understand how it works but then i get it. I heard that K1 and M1 always compete for the best class ever. Plus, eventhough we both class is the first class but our class character is way too different.