Yard work

Hey guys, for obvious reasons I'm not gonna say my name, where i live and other personal info. But basically what I can tell you is that the stories I tell here are most likely recent. I say this because the first two were today. Please tell me your thoughts of the story, and if you want to tell me a wedgie dare, I would love to try some really embarrassing/gross ones if you can think of any.

Today was just your ordinary Friday morning. I had just finished my college finals and had the house to myself. But before I could even think of what to do my mom told me to mow our backyard.

I wasn't too enthusiastic to do so to be honest, who is really. But before I could even be bothered to start mowing, I decided to go online to find a wedgie dare.

The thing with me is I like being submissive, and finding different wedgies online is a way of obeying(at least to me it is). About a half hour passed by and I was about to give up on finding them until I saw one in Instagram that said to "Give yourself a shoulder wedgie and clean your room".

I saw this as an opportunity, I was alone in my house with nobody to interrupt, nobody to watch, so I decided to make it both my own, and worst.

One thing I should point out is that I'm a pretty big guy, so a shoulder wedgie isn't really possible for me. So instead I gave myself a traditional but hard wedgie, with an old pair of boxers that barely fit me, and put on an old pair of jeans that had a hole in the back. I should also point out that the jeans were also tight, so that the wedgie that was sticking out couldn't go back even if I wanted them to.

The main reason I did this is mostly because if anyone saw me they would be able to see my bare wedgied butt. And yes, I made sure that my wedgie was visible both with and without the giant hole in my pants. I wanted to get a thrill out of it.

The best part was that in my house, we don't have a lawn mower, we use a weed wacker. For those of you that don't know what a weed wacker is, I suggest you google it.

Ours was a bit special I might add, because it vibrated, a lot!! So the whole time i was cutting the grass, I held said weed wacker close to my crotch, the handle part I mean in case anyone was wondering, so that I could feel the vibrations.

It felt amazing!! The breeze that was hitting my mostly bare ass and the vibrations that I got while cutting grass was an incredible feeling. After I was done with the weed wacker I started cleaning up. And I made sure to bend down as much as possible. It was great!!