After School Detention

It was already 12:30 and lunch was definitely satisfied. And (Y/N) happens to be in a cool table with the squad with both team RWBY and team JNPR. Yang happened to ask (Y/N) to get the stuff needed for this fun fight to practice for future battles as of the next day. Lucky enough for the question to ask, he surely has enough for everyone. Which was why a box stash of fireworks should do the trick just in case. Ruby would ask Yang "Wouldn't we get into trouble?" and Yang replied "Not if we keep it discreet until the next day. And so on, throughout the day where we all had to scout from a far distance where Prof. Ozpin and Headmistress Goodwitch are having a conversation head on about the plans. And so, (Y/N) says "I stand corrected. Now let's..."

THE NEXT DAY

"...Get this fight started." (Y/N) lit up the firecracker attached to my arrows and the first hit is directly to Yang. "Hey! No fair! Don't hit my sister!" Ruby replied as she lights up more than a pair of firecrackers as I took the direct hit from her scythe. Both teams of RWBY and JNPR were scattered as all of us are having tons of fun hitting each other in the lunchroom with tons of different kinds of explosions. From stink bombs, Roman candles, rockets, sparklers and so on, everyone has tooken hits, bruises, burn marks occurred but they all ease the pain. Once Glynda shows up and the lunchroom she has bursted and said... "What's going on here with this tomfoolery?!" *The fireworks barrage has hit her from out of nowhere and the fun has instantly come to an end. So she fixes herself with the magic to get herself better than ever. Glynda questioned... "Okay, who started the fireworks session?" And both teams of RWBY and JNPR instantly disappeared leaving (Y/N) the only student accused of the mess that he made. "That's right. I did. But it's because I'm all about the fun. What more do you want, Goodwitch?" She puts her arms across each other tapping her foot and fixates her glasses and said to (Y/N)... "Detention. After school. See you then." Glynda remained calm and walked away as (Y/N) cleaned up the entire mess before keeping the school day going. "Well, at least that was very fun." (Y/N) stated.

MORE MOMENTS LATER

The school day ended where everyone is at the dorms, but (Y/N) on the other hand ended up stuck in detention. Glynda opened the doors and sees (Y/N) sitting in detention writing 500 times "I will not set fireworks upon school property again." Glynda just sat on the teacher's desk setting her sights on (Y/N) even though he is really a good student. She tries her hardest not to look at (Y/N) because of the disciplinary actions that he caused. (Y/N) looks back at Glynda and as he noticed that her thighs are rubbing together. The first sign of affection. So he minded his own business continue writing in punishment. So eventually, she sat down on the chair to hide her lower body while her hand is touching her panties as she is trying not to moan in a lowly voice. I stopped writing and smelled something unnoticed. "Glynda looks at (Y/N) and says... "I didn't tell you to stop. Keep writing!" Glynda is starting to have a weird side effect that eventually she hasn't had sex for a very long time. Glynda is still able to have a conversation with (Y/N) even though the struggle is real with those lowly moans because of how handsome he looks. Eventually, when she gives in after moment of a signs of pleasure, she rips up the paper, grabs me and putting on the wall. "Woah! What was that for?! I have lots of numbers to go!" (Y/N) exclaimed to Glynda. All of a sudden she responded... "Please!  I need your help!"  She said as she is breathing heavily.  "What help?" I retorted.  "I need to get laid!  Please!  Oh God!  I need your help to get laid!" Glynda whimpered and moaned.  But at the same time, (Y/N) stated with truth and with reasoning...  "I can't do that!  Who knows what scandalous act may happen?!"  Glynda retorted back to (Y/N) as she is slamming me to the wall and says "I don't care!  If you don't fuck me and be mine forever, I will report this to the chair board about your fireworks incident so that you will never step foot in academy again!"  To (Y/N)'s ideal thought about what Glynda said, he was actually okay to be her's for eternity.

LEMON TIME

                    So Glynda is able to let him go so that the two can strip away their clothes as they go to work on sexual contact.  After the stripping of the clothes, Glynda is on top just to have his thick fat cock sucked off as a meal for Glynda to taste.  Her head bopped up and down as (Y/N) throws his head back and his hips are thrusting her mouth while her tongue is swirling on my cock so that she is a master of her dick sucking skills.  (Y/N) grabbed her hair so that Glynda is able to go deep on his thick fat cock with great taste.  "Ohhh fuck, Glynda.  So good, baby!  Ohhh!"  (Y/N) says in pleasure.  Glynda is able to breathe through her nose so that her dick sucking skills are really really strong.  (Y/N) then says in supportive for Glynda...  "There you go, that's it.  That's what I'm talking about."  For about 10 minutes in, (Y/N) got Glynda off of him just to reposition on the bed so that there are other sex positions.  The next one is standing doggystyle but Glynda leaned on the table as (Y/N) shoved his cock inside her pussy real deep.  Both of them are moaned out each other's names like crazy animals.  Glynda moaned as she is hollering in pleasure...  "Oh, yes...  Yes!  YES!  Rip me in half baby!  Ohhh!  Fuck me!  Fuck me hard!"  (Y/N) does what Glynda commanded as told while he is able to grab her hips and continues to pound her pussy to satisfy her needs.  As time passes throughout the detention, the intense build of both (Y/N) and Glynda are getting really steamy and very close to build up the most amazing sex drive there ever was.  Glynda then moaned as she undid her hair to let it all out while (Y/N) unleashes his stamina that he produced to fuck Glynda harder and deeper as they are both close for climax.  "Oh, God!  I'm getting close!  I'm gonna cum!" Glynda hollered.  All of a sudden to tease as a revenge, (Y/N) pulled out and Glynda screamed out and whined out...  "NO!  NO!!"  Next, (Y/N) gets all smirked as he has an idea -- by having his cock rubbing her pussy to make her thighs quiver / legs shaking while her moans are turning to screams.  "Now...  Before I let you cum, you will apologize to me.  If you don't, I'll never let you cum again." (Y/N) taunted at Glynda as she is looking at his cock rubbing her pussy back and forth for a few minutes before she finally confirms it.  "Okay!  Okay!  I'm sorry!  Make me cum!  Oh please!  Make me cuuuuuum!!  AHHHHHH!"  Glynda screamed as (Y/N) puts his cock back inside her going all maximum power inside her with full force power.  "YES!  YES!  YES!  OH GOD!  WITHOUT YOUR COCK, I'M GONNA DIE!  OH, GOD!  I'M GONNA CUM!  PLEASE, (Y/N)!  MAKE ME CUM! OH, AHH!  OHH!  I'M CUMIIIIIIING!!  AHHH!!" Glynda screamed and hollered in pleasure so that (Y/N) and his now girlfriend, Glynda were mixing their love juices as they both cumming in a sense of a creampie so that the love couple made a mess all over Glynda's desk. Moments later, (Y/N) pulled out and both Glynda and (Y/N) laid down on the floor giving each other peck kisses.

LATER AFTER THE SEX

Both (Y/N) and Glynda were laying down on the floor from so much sex drive they began to breathed heavily and cuddled with each other with tons of snuggles. "I love you, (Y/N)." Glynda said sweetly. And (Y/N) replied... "I love you too." So the two were kissing and cuddling as the two are continued to have countless sex for the remaining of the time being. Now and forever, they belong to each other. This is going to be fun for the two of them.