Chapter 5: I'm back

Brooklyn's POV

"What?" I gulped.

"I don't want to repeat myself, love." He says staring into my eyes.

I tried wiggling out of his grip, but he just tightened his hands on my waist.

I put both my hands on his chest, and tried to push myself out of his grip.

I could see that he was getting angry, but I didn't care. It was either stay here and god knows what he is going to do or escape, at least try to.

"Stop moving love, or I would've to hurt you." He said glaring at me.

"P-please..s-stop.." I said trying to get the words out and not stutter.

He wiped my tears away. "There is no use crying, love" he smirked. I wanted to slap that smirk off his face so much, but I knew that it would be a bad idea.

I prayed to god that after what I'm about to do, he wouldn't find me. So I stomped on his foot. Letting go of me, he held his foot.

I could see the anger on his face. I ran trying to find the exit, and once I did I ran towards it, pushing everyone who was in my way.

Aiden's POV

She stomped on my foot, my foot. I am going to find her, and when I do she is going to regret it.

I called Owen and told him to come to my office.

I headed towards my office and slammed the door shut.

A little while later I heard a knock. "Come in." I said.

"Why did you call me?" Owen asked with confusion and irritation in his face. "I was going to bang a hot chick, but you called me. It better be something important."

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me!" I said running my hands through my hair, I was beyond frustrated.

I searched through the security cameras in my computer. Found you.

"I want you to find everything about her, understood?" I demanded, while showing him her picture.

"Ooh..who is this hot chick?" He asked, and I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Don't you even fucking think about it! She's mine." I said grabbing his colar.

"Yo, chill dude." Putting his hands up in surrender.

Brooklyn's POV

After I got out of the club, I called my friends. They weren't picking up so I texted them saying that I had to go due to an emergency.

I called an uber to drop me at my house. My heartbeat was still rising thinking about him.

I am so dead if he finds me.

After awhile I reached my house, got out and ran to the front door. I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

It was pretty late at night, I hope my parents are still asleep.

I slowly tip toed to my room, which was upstairs.

I opened the door, closed it and locked it.

I jumped onto my bed, tears falling slowly.

What if he finds me? Will he hurt my parents? Will he hurt my friends? Will he kill me for running away? I was scared, very scared.

My eyes became heavier and I was slowly consumed by darkness.

--------------------------------------------
Two weeks. It has been two weeks since the incident in the club.

Nobody knows about it. I didn't want to worry them.

Hopefully he forgot about me. For the first week I was very scared, I stayed in my room. I never went outside. Everyone asked me what was wrong.

Before afew days only I started to go out like I would normally. I think he forgot about me, if he did then that's good.

I was now on my way to my friends house.

I rang the bell, the door opened revealing a happy Anne.

"Hey Brooks!" She said practically jumping.

"Hey!" I said laughing at her silliness. I headed inside and was greeted by James and Carter.

"So what are our plans for today?" James asked scratching his chin.

"I don't know" I said removing my hand bag and placing it on the couch.

"Movie?" Carter asks.

"Sure!" Anne says taking the remote from the coffee table.

"You are not gonna choose the movie!" James shouts running towards her trying to grab the remote from her.

"Yea, you always choose titanic." Carter says while joining in on the remote fight.

Welp, we ended up watching titanic non the less.

I said my byes to them and headed out taking my bag from the couch.

I started to walk towards my house, its just a fifteen minute walk.

I reached home, unlocked the doors and headed inside after locking it.

It was silent. I guess mum and dad both went to their office early.

I headed towards my room, humming a tune. I reached my door opening it and throwing my bag on the bed.

It was dark so I switched on the lights.

And then I saw him, smirking and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I'm back, love."