one

Alexis

Moping In mY room griefing over My ex.

"IM STILL STUCK IN THE MOMENT WITH YOUUU!!!" I sang loudly, makeup probably running down my cheeks. Yes, it was what I've been doing all summer long, Bawl my eyes out as I thought how Luke Moved Across the Country to Las Vegas.

Oh, My Heart. I was curled up in my room, the only sounds being my sobs and Justin Bieber's Voice.

which somehow made me cry even more.

then, there was Katy Perry, singing about the one that got away, P!nk begging Please Don't Leave Me, Mike Posner asking please don't go, Lady GaGa Follows him until he loves me like a paparazzi, and of course, no Heartbreaking Playlist would be. comeplete without Adele.

My door bursts open, and I hear the familiar Clunk of Converse and Heels against my floor.

"its worse than I thought." I heard the familiar voice Sigh exasperatedly.

"I know, Her Outfit is totally Out. no one wears sweat pants and oversized t-shirts." the other voice sighed. I cried a bit harder into my Turquoise body pillow, sobbing at the fact this was Luke's Shirt.

"alright, Alexis enough bullshit, get up!!!" Olive Shrieked, pulling me up. I sat up, still crying.

"Get Decent. Were going out."

<><><>

"My God, you guys are so mean! why can't you let me go home and let me die?!" I whined as Lilly and Olive pulled me around the mall. AGAINST MY WILL, might I add.

"You need to get over Luke, Hon!" Lilly Said to me.

"Yeah, since you won't let me kick his ass for you." Olive smirked.

Olive and Lilly are twins. anyone could see it. Except for the fact that their comepletely different.

Lilly loves everything pink And one Direction related, while Olive loves Black and Anything Black-Veil-Brides related.

Lilly Had a belly button piercing, Olive had Snake bites.

you catch my drift, right??

"You guys could have let me stayed home atleast." I complained. Lilly stopped.

"Alexis, your wearing a freaking oversized sweater and Uggs. and you look like crap."

"gee, your such a supportive friend." I rolled my eyes.

"oh, you know I love you."

"look, her point is, its been three weeks. Cmon, there's hundreds of Boys in Atlanta! look, senior boys! COLLAGE BOYS! And the occasional 8th grade boys, aye?" Olive winked. I let out a whine.

they're no Luke.

"LOOK!" Lilly gasped, pointing at a little 9 year old. Aw, he was cute.

"um, no. I'm not a cougar." I sneered.

"No, idiot i meant the hottie behind him." she whispered. I looked and saw a boy in a button up and shorts, along with supras, fumbling with an iPhone.

"Oh....."

"Dear...."

"God..." I finished for them.

"DIBS!" Lilly shrieked. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Lil!" Olive scowled, Lilly moaned knowing olive was right.

"go, flirt with my future husband." she said over dramatically. I took another look at the boy who was laughing into his phone. I bit my lip.

so damn hot.

familiar, but hot.

"um, no-no.... you go Lilly, you could have him." I muttered.

Lilly was more than happy to approach him, but Olive pulled her and pushed me. I was a few feet away from him when I turned Around to face them. olive signaled me to go, so I continued, trying to fix my hair. he was now leaning against the cellphone cart and looking straight at me with a smirk, as if he knew I was gonna approach him.

"um, hi." I smiled at him. he smiled at me.

"Hey." oh God, his dimples!!!

"I'm Alexis." I smiled at him. he stuck his hand out, taking mine and shaking it.

"Christian." I studied his face for a second.

"Wait a sec... holy crap your Christian Beadles!" I gasped. he nodded.

"Yes ma'am." he smiled sincerely.

"Wow, your so Hot and Funny." I blurted out without thinking. he laughed.

"Thanks. you seem. cool." he winked. i blushed.

"So Um, wow I knew you lived in Atlanta but to run into you..." I giggled, subconsciously twirling mY hair

"No kidding." he said, flashing that smiled. I bit my lip.

"so, Alexis, Is it? maybe you can tell me more about how hot I am tonight?" he asked. I rolled My eyes jokingly and laughed.

"Maybe..."

"Well, say cheese." he put his camera up. I put two thumbs up and a cheesey smile as he snapped it, laughing.

"Beautiful. Here." he put In the picture and handed me his phone to add my number.

after typing it, I waved goodbye and went to Olive and Lilly. they pulled me into wetseal, looking for clothes. looking at some skirts for tonight, my phone buzzing in my shoe.

"who is it?" Lilly asked. olive smirked and looked over my shoulder at my screen that read

"Hello Beadles-Babe(;"

<><><><>