Important note + First ocs

I'll do actually my ocs I use a lot more than the ones I don't use that much.

Name: Minkki
Nickname: Min
Age: 17
Species: Neko, emotion
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Represents: Love, Pleasure

Backstory in short: Min was born into strict family with both parents and an older sister named, Mirakaz. As in her species and family roots, everything had to be done perfectly, so small mistakes were punished for, example with locked into the basement for 5 hours or longer. Min made some mistakes, and once their parents were down with her, they threw her into a void. She was only 6 years old then.
She stayed there, who knows how long until someone appeared into her void. She watched the black wolf who then took care of her. She couldn't remember her name but was raised by this.
She fell in love with her care takers brother and once 25, she fell pregnant with his child, he didn't like it.
She took care of her son, MoonShadow alone in her void as her caretaker had given her all she needed to take care of her child and herself. Soon she started to realize that she couldn't take care of him, so she gave him up to someone else.
Age of 63, Min's son returned with revenge, killing her completely when she tried to reassure him.
Soon she woke up with a confusion, looking at herself on the age of 10. Looking to others to see strangers and her son, MoonShadow. She got to know everyone then, deciding to be a mom figure to them then.

Her family: (Former) parents and sister, (Current) her sons and daughters, alongside with her grandchildren.

Name: Minka
Nickname: War
Age: 17
Species: Neko, emotion
Gender: He (Trans)
Sexuality: Lesbian/Gay
Represents: Anger, Madness
Backstory in short: Born from the rage of the rebirth, a part of the creator.
Family: His family is unknown. All we know is that he sees two black and glitching people who call him their child.

Name: Minni
Nickname: Drop
Age: 16
Species: Neko, emotion
Gender: She
Sexuality: Ace
Represents: Sadness, sorrow
Backstory in short: Born from the sadness and sorrow after few days, a part of the creator
Family: Non at the moment.

Name: Starni
Nickname: Wish
Age: 17
Species: Neko, emotion
Gender: She
Sexuality: Pansexual
Represents: Happiness, satisfaction
Backstory in short: born after the happiness in the family, a part of the creator
Family: Non at the moment

Name: Nightinna
Nickname: NT
Age: 15
Species: Fusion (Nightmare and Min), emotion
Gender: He/They
Sexuality: Ace and straight
Represents: Hate, disgust
Backstory in short: After the two had fused together, this goop covered neko was created. They had a mind of their own as well as could hear the two always, until they got their own soul, making it available for the two others to come back to themselves. Min adopted Nightinna after this event.
Family: Min, his sisters and brothers

Name: Coonie
Nickname: Coo
Age: unknown
Species: cookie, neko, maybe an emotion
Gender: She
Sexuality: Aro 
Represents: A cookie version of those five past ones as in one.
Backstory in short: Like what represents said, but she was a failure of to be acting like them, so she was given the ward of being the strange and weird thoughts/actions.
Family: The five emotions are like her parents.

I had fun to start with these five, I'll probably on next chapter write about more on Min's kids (Minus Nightinna) and maybe also her grandchildren (and great grandchildren while at it. There's only two of them)