it's all coming together folks

yep yep yep

I have yet to separate these maps into sections, so you know what that means--

YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR OWN TRIBES !! woohoo !!

there are a few categories that you need to follow:

-the tribe must have cultures based around the chosen biome and area included in their territory. it would be recommended that you screenshot or download this map and make redlines for where you think the territory would be for your tribe, and I can make adjustments as I add others in!! or you can just describe their general territory type and i'll make up the territory on the official map.

-the tribe must be based upon 1-2 general cultures. i.e., rome, Greece, colonial America, native American, etc. feel free to go all out on this !! just make sure that it would actually make sense for these cultures to be mashed together (if you chose to do two cultures). EGYPT AND MAYAN/AZTEC ARE TAKEN!!

-they must all be animal/monster based with one to two species consisting of the population.

-remember that the tribes don't interact very often with eachother, so unless it was a single tribe that was split into two (this can work for the Greece-based/rome-based tribes), they wouldn't have much in common with eachother.

that's honestly about it!! PLEASE SUBMIT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE IN A MESSAGE BOOK OR SPAM BOOK AND TAG ME. this way you can put down as much information as you like and include pictures. just make sure to include the above categories in your submission !!

have fun !! I hope some people actually do this haha--