Chapter 2:Yes im a Boy

(Not Edited)
Ok here's an explanation I hope you understand.Also (N/N) means nickname for readers that don't know.
—————————————————————————————
As of now you may be wondering as to why,I the (Y/N) (L/N) am seen as a boy...
Well! Easy story short,I got a few reasons,Maybe even a little history to replay in my mind once again for no good reason.

Anyway,considering I'm from the (L/N) family, a family known for its history,strength,money, and successes.

So here's how this mess of a look like boy would start.............
*Scenes and memories that have me a boy*
-Scene 1-
(D/N) P.O.V.
Finally a time where I can celebrate with some old friends "(D/N) cmon tell us how your life is now a days"said my friend
"Oh it's great I have three children"I replied
"Is that so.All of us have sons what about you?"he asked which took me back to that one moment where I knew that as children we all promised we'd have boys when we grew up and um yah....

"Oh um...Yah mine are a-also boys"I replied nervously.Of course I said that because one is that promise as kids and two I'm not gonna let my precious daughter get an arranged marriage with one of them considering it happened before. "Oh that would mean that they could be friends"he said,which gave me some confidence into saying "Ah don't worry besides I'm proud of my sons!"I said, well......I have sons now!
-Scene 2-
(Y/N) P.O.V.
It all started with me going to Karasuno-Although!, my dads friends decided to spread the word that I was a boy which meant that the school files-well it also had my gender as a boy so eventually...yah.
*End of Scenes*

*Start of history*
Tradition started with a young boy with the last name of (L/N),being half Japanese and half Chinese and a Korean girl who fell in love and created a powerful business creating the first generation.As that happened,it all started with the great work,success, and love this family had and created taking it all the way to the 13th generation were me my older brother and younger brother are,expected to carry on the (L/N) business and continue the generation......
*End of History*

And now here I am in front of a door leading to a gym.Im not sure how I got here but I'm pretty sure nii-Chan told me to come here for some reason.Oh! Now I know why I'm still here at school after the rest left.Then again I thought it was...
Seven
Cruel
Hours
Of
Our
Lives
Anyway I guess that's not important right now considering (BFF/N) literally followed me there as I was just about to put my hand on the door handle she said "I bet you 10 bucks that there's Yaoi in there". "Really (BFF/N)?"I replied "What?, you never know there might even be some cute Tsun-Tsun's in there"she said
"Then again I'll say this......I ship Viktuutri"
I said which gave me a Fujoshi's squeal "Yes we were born to ship Viktuuri!"she said quietly so that she wouldn't disturb anyone-eh,anyway I go back to opening the door when.............
—————————————————————————————
Cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one will prob be about A scene in the Anime or something different?......
Anyway see you next time!

-Shinibi
Words:585