Info

midoriya Izuku Info:

Quirks: "Swapping songs", (this is my own made up quirk, dont judge) this quirk allows the user to create buffs for other and their self via singing. i.e if midoriya sung 'lucky strike' he would gain strength buffs. different songs influence different buffs such as the main offensive, defensive and supportive types. songs that have been written by the user can give more power...

Quirk: "Full Elemental Control", this allows the user to control all aspects of said world. the 6 main Elements are, Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Light and darkness. the user can also control harder elements such as plasma, lightning, magma, shadows, blood (i know creepy, but deal with it) etc.

General Info: Izuku Yamikumo Midoriya

 Age: 15, Birthday July 15th 

Height:5'11

weight:80 kg

IQ: 200

Family: Inko Midoriya (status: alive), Hisashi Midoriya (status: deceased)

in this Fan fiction Inko will still be slim and happy, but was known as the pro hero "siren", her quirk was a mix of low level telekinesis and a voice quirk which can be described as a mix or present mikes and gang orca, paired with her insane beauty she was named 'the siren'.

 she has not been a pro hero after an incident when her quirk went haywire when fighting a villain leaving her to gravely injure many civilians. she officially quit the hero business but still keeps in touch with friends such as "the wild wild pussycats" and Erasure head.