Chapter 3

Emma's P.O.V

                                                                                                                        (2 weeks later) 

Daddy,the triplets, & I were going to the dance comp. It was a NUVO dance comp. I had a solo titled "Ocean Blues". We arrived at the hotel for the night. The triplets had a trio called "Different". I was too tired to walk so Daddy carried me in. I was wearing joggers and a t-shirt. I was layed down on the bed and just slept.
                                                                                                                      (next morning)

It was the day of comp and we got an uber to go to comp. The triplets mom was doing mine and Juliah's hair and makeup. When she had finished we stretched and ran through our dances. We were waiting for our coach. When she came we were called to backstage. I was on in 3 dances. Finally the Emcee called my dance,"Please welcome to the stage Emmaline with Ocean Blues". When I came on everybody started clapping, as I got in my starting position. I flew through my dance and I got off stage, backstage Juliah was waitig for me."Great job M&M,"she said calling me the nickname I only let her call me. I thank her and the triplets did their trio and before we know it it's time for awards.