episode 1

Where am I why risa betrayed me I can't stand see them I'm sorry, issei kiba you are good brother and friend.

Kiba:stand with us buddy!
Issei:Asia!
Asia:coming!

Asia trying healing kashiro nothing seems working background hear slapped by sirzech and grayfia.

Slapped!

Sirzech:Risa what in the world you done!
Risa:if I can't have no one will brother!
Sirzech:do you realize kill innocent person and one member nine gate demon.

Everyone gasp even issei, he never had idea he member of nine gate.

Akeno;I thought it legend of them?
Sirzech:sadly it true.
Grayfia:my Lord we must take him hospital.
Sirzech:akeno please help grayfia take kashiro please.

Akeno:of course.

Akeno and grayfia took kashiro to hospital, Risa was shame what she did tear up. Issei punch Risa in face kiba and xenovia hold him back.

Issei:this is your fault bitch! You hurt not my brother but you hurt xenovia she Prengment  carry kashiro child!

Kiba and sirzech koneko asia Sona and her peerage riser peerage were shocked by issei said.

Asia:let me check xenovia-san. *she nodded*

Asia check on xenovia make sure her unborn child is healthy or not, Asia relief that the child is fine.

Asia:your unborn child is healthy.

Xenovia grateful her unborn child is fine now she worries about kashiro.

At Hospital

Issei walk back and forth, koneko eating her sweet, kiba clam waiting for results on kashiro. Asia  and Irina praying for kashiro Asia got headache from praying.
Sirzech see updates on kashiro his best friend. Xenovia crying akeno and grayfia
murayama and katsase comfort xenovia.  Every one say Risa and  venelana and Zeoticus Gremory

Sirzech:mother and father what are you doing here?
venelana:we here for kashiro of course.
Zeoticus : yes indeed there someone here want say something to you kids go ahead.

Risa:h hi m my s sorry I I did to  k kashiro I  I h hope forgive me.

Issei walk up to Risa look at her death stare tyrant and  grand chariots spoke for  issei

Play it now

tyrant:sorry? You don't have  no right to say sorry you didn't have Marcy on dragon emperor /dragon slayer! You deserve be punishment for you action devil!