Aftermath

Aftermath

Asahi POV                    

I left Mei-Chan’s house. I will NOT tell anyone what happened.

“So you did it with Hatsume-Chan” Mineta said jumping out of a bush. He had a devilish grin on his face.

“M-Mineta!?!?!”

“When I tell everyone at school… Hado-Senpai will be out for your head!”

“If you tell one single soul I will hunt you down until my last breath.”

“Is that a threat?”

“It is!”

“Let’s see if you will live up to it.”

“I could tell Mei-Chan you were stalking her which last time I checked it illegal to peep inside of someone’s house. I could tell the police…”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Oh I would…”

“Fine! This secret stays between us!”

“I couldn’t say anything better.” We both shook hands to seal the deal.

“This doesn’t mean I’m done with you Asahi Yuuto!”

“Bla bla bla.” Mineta then ran away before I could change my mind.

                                        The next day… still in Asahi’s POV

I walked to school with Nejire-Chan like always. I saw Mei-Chan in the corner of my eye but I chose to ignore her. I don’t want to see her now after what happened yesterday… Timeskip. We were listening to what Aizawa-Sensei was telling us. Every now and then he was yelling/calling out on a student.

Then there was a knock on the door. In came Principal Nezu and a girl. She looked at our age and was somewhere between 5’1 and 5’6.

“I have a new student for you people” Principal Nezu said, “Now go on and introduce yourself.”

“My name is Airi Katsumi. I was born 8/22 (August 22) and it’s an honor to meet you all.” She’s a Leo. We are compatible.

“LOOK AT THOSE JUGS!!! SCREW MEI THIS GIRL IS MINE!!!” Commander Asahi yelled.

“Why do we have to be ruled by a pervert?”'Wise Asahi asked.

“Why do we?” Smart Asahi agreed.

“Katsumi you can sit next to… Yuuto.” Aizawa-Sensei you are just feeding Commander Asahi. Just stop this. Katsumi took her stuff and sat down next to me so now I had Nejire-Chan on one side and Katsumi-Chan on the other. This isn’t fair!! Mineta was glaring at me with the other boys.

It’s not like I just choose to sit down next to girls that most boys have a crush on. It’s just fate.

“Those jugs must be a F-cup” Commander Asahi said.

“STOP BEING A PERVERT!!” Every Asahi yelled at him.

“My name is Commander Pervert Asahi, what do you expect?” He countered. What kind of college did this dude go to? Then someone tugged in my arm. I turned to face the person and it was Katsumi-Chan.

“Can you help me on these math problems?” She asked. I resisted the temptation to squish her jugs.

“Sure” I replied. I felt some kind of glare on me. Not the glare Mineta gives me. Another kind of glare. I looked up and five feet from me was Aizawa-Sensei. His long dark hair was sticking up like when Goku goes Super Sayian.