꒰ O2 ꒱ ཿ muichiro tokito ( fluff )

everlasting smile
──────────────────
XxAlexa-ChanxX

The water hashira had introduced the rest of the pillars to his younger sister almost two months ago. No one really cared about Tomioka, but most seemed to show interest towards the imouto he cared for.

" Hello everyone! It's my first time meeting other pillars and it's an honour! " she stated ecstatically as she clasped her hands together, eyes widening at the sight.

The ( hair colour ) demon slayer received disapproving glances from a ravenette seated at a corner of the room, caressing a moon-white snake and a rather intimidating white-haired male, whose body was littered with scars. Dismissing the slight fear that settled at the pit of her stomach, she continued to scan the small room. A wide grin stretched across her features as the female caught a glimpse of the infamous insect pillar she had heard so much about from her brother. The petite girl was dressed in her usual attire, chatting with a giddy Kanroji over a cup of green tea.

" Oh, oh - Shinobu-san. I've heard so much about you! And - "

" Shut up, " a soft, monotone voice sounded as the female whipped her head towards the source. Her ( eye colour ) hues were met with baby blue ones and a stoic complexion. A small boy with eyes as clear as crystals and blue as sapphires met her gaze before staring out the window.

After that specific comment, the determined demon slayer had set a goal for herself: get close to the mysterious mist hashira.

Other than her sudden outbursts of energy and inquisitive trait, she had proven herself worthy as the tsuguko of Giyuu Tomioka and a lovable companion. After countless kindhearted actions towards the teenage pillar and constantly attempting the converse with him, the results were disappointing every single time.

" Good morning, Muichiro-kun! "

" What was your name? "

The warm rays emitting from the glowing orb hanging in the sky gifted nature with its bright embrace. Luscious, green grass swayed gently with the breeze, the trees hung low, bowing down to the earth. Muichiro had been watching at a distance for a while now, not with malicious intent, he was just allured by the girl. He had seen her somewhere before, he was sure of it. Vague flashes of certain moments in time would appear every time he closed his eyes. Her name had been long forgotten, but one thing was imprinted into his mind, the warm, gentle smile she always gave him.

" Muichiro-kun. You can come join me, y'know? " she spoke softly, patting the patch of grass to her right.

Tone amused and voice melodic, he felt obliged to follow the order and began to stroll towards the figure. His midnight black locks swaying ever so slightly as the wind blew, ocean blue tips bouncing with every step.

" You don't remember my name .. do you? " she inquired calmly as the boy sat down beside her, his eyes glued to the clouds.

" No. "

A small grin tugged at the ends of her lips as she plucked a daffodil out of its anchored position in the soil.

" Are you upset? "

" No, no, I'm fine, " she replied. Her vocals were laced with joy, for no matter how many times he forgot her name- she still enjoyed every second she spent with him. A smile rested on her heavenly features as she gazed longingly into the distance.

The boy broke out of his trance as he brought a hand towards Y/N's face and caressed her rosy cheeks, " I'm sorry that no matter how well you treat me, I never seem to remember your name. But.. "

" What is it? " the girl prompted, eyes glistening with curiosity as the wind blew gently, her silky hair flowing like the rushing waters of a river. Her heart pounded at the sudden contact and she soon realized the closing distance between them.

" Your smile.. it's like a flower, " he continued, motioning towards the delicate plant held between the girl's fingertips.

" I'll never forget it. "

Extra:
A slightly out of breath Y/N trudged the last few steps before throwing her arms around the water pillar and letting out a huff, " Onii-chan! "

" What is it? " A slightly irritated Giyuu replied, sheathing his sword as he averted his attention to the female.

" M-Muichiro-kun, wE - I? K- "

The panting girl was cut off abruptly as Giyuu rested a hand on her shoulder, gripping it tightly as he stared at the ground.

" I-Is something wrong- "

He lifted his head slowly before giving Y/N the most intimidating glare she had ever seen as he spoke calmly,

" Where is he? "