Chapter 1 - High Class

"Do you really think you stand a chance against me?" The Arrogant blonde man shouted as you were thrown to the ground. "I'm Riser Phenex!" He kicks you in your ribs. "You'll never be good enough to stand against me, I don't know why you keep trying!" He punches you in your face as you stand up.

You stagger back, finally regaining your balance, you look towards Risers', Petite Bishop, as she wears a look of concern. "Because I have to." You barley manage to hold out your left hand. "Lend me your power, and with it I shall bring Victory, Kusanagi!"

Six years earlier

"Damn it (Y/n), you lost again." A boy, with dark blue hair and a scar under his left eye, said as he picked up his wooden sword off the ground. "I hate being stuck with you on my team. You can barley wield a sword, and you can't even use magic at all."

"Renzo, it's not his fault." A short, blonde girl, wearing a school uniform said.

"It's never his fault." Renzo walks past the girl, but stops right behind her. "Why do you always take up for him, Ravel? He's useless and pathetic."

"Don't listen to him (y/n), Renzo doesn't know what he's talking about." Ravel helps you off the ground, and she brushes off the dirt that was on your back.

"Maybe he's right. I'm a year older then you, but you were the one helping me off the ground. I'm never going to live up to my families name."

"You're only ten, there is no telling how strong you'll be in the future."

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I am."

Four years later

"If the rest of the Orobas family was as weak as you, it's no wonder you're last living member." Renzo and his group of friends laughed.

"Renzo, knock it off!"

"Oh look his girl friend, has to stand up for him." The black haired member of Renzo's gang said.

"Ravel, why don't you ditch this loser and hang out with some real devils." The blonde one said.

"I'd rather die then been seen anywhere with you three."

Renzo laughed. "It's your lose. Let's roll boys." They turn and start to walk away. "I really don't see why you stand up for him, he's so weak and Pathetic." They walk off, leaving you and Ravel alone at the lunch table.

"I've said this before, but don't let Renzo get to you."

"I know you've been saying that for years, but I can't help it, because he's right. No matter how hard I try, I can't use magic, and I'm the lowest ranked devil in the school." You hang your head. "I'm never going to become a high class devil, let alone one of the Four Great Satan's, like my mother wanted."

"Come on (y/n) you can't give up, sure you're not great with magic, but your an amazing swordsman. Doesn't your family have a legendary sword?"

"Yeah, the Kusanagi Blade."

"Well why don't you use it, to help you raise up through the ranks?"

"I'd love to, but no one has seen that sword since my grand father used it to fight Odin."

"Oh, well either way don't get discouraged, you're (Y/n) Orobas, you'll find a way to become a high class devil I know you will."

"Thanks Ravel."

One year later

"And that concludes the fight, and the winner is Renzo Valefor!" A voice announced.