Chapter 1: Patrol

One night during patrol, the Christian-Crystal Guardians were on top of a building keeping an eye out for any criminal activity. Well, at least Kopa, Vitani, Kovu, and Kiara were anyway, along with Skipper Riley. Most of everyone else were busy with their own thing to pass the time. The Equestria Girls (Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie Lunamoon, and Wallflower Blush) were practicing their powers on some punching dummies. Ripslinger, Ishani, and Bulldog were trying to get some gunk off their air goggles. Some of the Guardians like Ariel and Aurora were making sure that the civilians were all safe while others like Pocahontas and Anna were checking the alleyways. Each doing his or her own part.

    Dusty Crophopper was currently sparing with his best friend and brother, El Chupacabra, with Sheree giving out the fighting moves by calling them out while Matt, Creech, Bob, Larry, and Junior were eagerly watching. However, a few of them, like Lightning for example, were getting bored. "Ugh, why do we always have to do this sort of thing? It always makes me so bored, all I wanna do is sleep."

    "Well that may be true," Butch replied, "but we have to make sure that no criminals are robbing or hurting anyone or anything. You never know when it could happen."

    "That's some great advice and all, man," Rip called, "but Lightning's right--this is totally a big waste of time."

    Tom and Jerry laughed at the comment while Clara, Rip's wife, chuckled gently. Annoyed at the comment, Butch was about to say something when Kiara noticed something in the streets. "Creech, I see something--down there near the building across from us."

    Creech raced over to have a look with her binoculars. "Good eye, Kia," she said.

    "Come on, everyone," she added, unfolding her alicorn wings, "let's get this taken care of."

    Everyone nodded. "Showtime," Applejack muttered as she adjusted her cowboy hat.

    With that, they all jumped off the building.