Chapter 5

Dave POV

Shit has gone down hill for me ever since Ari said she was done with me it's crazy how much she really affected my life and i didn't notice tell she was gone

  I been drink a lot staying out later fucking some of my old hoes but none of the make me feel better if any thing they make me want Ari more

I was staring of into space thinking of Ari while this girl I been fucking name Starr yelled at me over I don't know what

"Yo Dave are you listening like do you even care" she said getting all in my face I looked at her like she was crazy

" yo now you running out b like get the fuck out my shit" I said now walking to the the front door with her on my tail she was dressed now she need to leave

    I opened the front door to see Ari standing there just about to knock.

Ari POV

I was just about to knock on the David's door when it opened he look good he had no shirt on and to be honest if he wasn't throwing some random out I would fuck him right now I look at her and she look familiar but I can't put my finger on it she ...

I was just about to knock on the David's door when it opened he look good he had no shirt on and to be honest if he wasn't throwing some random out I would fuck him right now I look at her and she look familiar but I can't put my finger on it she was staring mad hard tho.

    "Hey Dave can we talk" I said since he was just staring at me the girl looked at Dave

"DAVE who the fuck is this bitch and why she want to talk" the random hoe said

  "Yo Starr get the fuck out my face and out my house bruh you really blowing my shit stop acting like we together or some you already know was up bye"

  I want to laugh in her face but I just stepped out her way will she stomped her extra loose ass boot wearin ass out the door cause if she bumped me I would have to stomp her ass like I did her high school  that's were I know her from I had to beat her ass for playing with me ones before.

  "So I see you moved on so I'm gone make it quick so you can get back to it can I come in"I said looking Dave in the eyes he looked shocked there was no emotion in my face or voice.
"Yea come in" he said as I walked in and sat on the couch the girls were at my house waiting on me to come back he sat right next to me no personal space at my all so I just started talking so I can go cause he smells so good.