Chapter 1

It was dark and foggy outside tonight. Toy Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie were on their stage sleeping. Mangle was up messing around with the walls and posters in the halls. The withered Animatronics were in the Parts and Service room shut down. While the music box stay wound up, until the music stopped.
6A.M struck dawn, when the night guard had left and the animals roam the halls.
"Finally, we get to move from our assigned seats," Toy Bonnie yawned. "Now who wants to play Chess?"
"Squeak!" Cupcake squeaked.
"Great..." Toy Bonnie smiled, thinking, Why me?. Mangle and Toy Chica were chatting up a conversation over by Kid's Cove. Balloon Boy had no one else to talk to but those horses on the marry-go-round. Finally, Puppet rises from the mysterious music box, and walks into the main dining area.
"How is everyone doing?" Puppet asked. Everyone replied, Great!, and Puppet smiled satisfied. "Welp, I'm heading back to my box."
"Wait!" Mangle blocked the doorway. "You can't go. You never hang out with us Puppet!"
"I have my reasons." Puppet answered with tension rising. Then there was a knock on the door.
"No one go near the door!" Puppet demanded. "Everyone grab a weapon!" He walk up very slowly to the front door and slightly opened it, then slammed it shut.
"Ow..." A voice came from the other side of the door.
"Who's there?!"
"It's a murderer from long ago in the 1980's!" The voice answered, sarcastically.
"You may not pass!" Puppet shouted.
"Maybe he's a nice murderer," suggested, JJ, who looked almost exactly like BB.
"Can we come in now?" Asked the voice outside.
"WE?" Puppet's voice rose. Then without expectance there was a break-in at the pizzaria.
All of those "We's" were actually an animatronic and ghosts!
"Feels great in here buddy!" The animatronic nudged Puppet in the arm.
"Get out of my pizzaria!" Puppet demanded. The animatronic turned and looked at Puppet. "Go! Leave! Skidattle!" Puppet pointed towards the Exit.
"Uh... No." He refused.
"WHAT?!"
"I said, 'No'?"
"How dare you-!" The animatronic covered Puppet's face. Puppet struggled to get free. "Let me go Springtrap!"
"You remember me! How nice?" Springtrap laughed.
"Springtrap..." Puppet mumbled.
"Yep! That's my name!" Springtrap said.
*Puppet has visions on when he first died.*
"You murdered me." Puppet mumbled.
"What? Couldn't hear ya." Springtrap lied.
"You killed me!" Puppet exclaimed. "You killed me and five other children who possess Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Chica and Golden Freddy! Get out!"
Springtrap pulled Puppet closer to his chest. "Yes. I. Did." Springtrap touched his nose to Puppet's mask.
"Let. Me. Go!" Puppet struggled to get loose from Springtrap's grip.
"Nah. You're fine~" Springtrap rubbed Puppet's cheek.
"Let go!"
"No."
Puppet sighed, "Fine then. I you won't let go I'll just have to..." he smiled evil-like, "...oops." Puppet kicked Springtrap in the nuts.
"Hard to get. Me like him~" Springtrap layed there, on the ground as Puppet ran away to the Prize Corner. Toy Freddy followed behind.
Mangle walks towards Springtrap, "Are you okay, Sir?"
"I'm okay, thanks!" Springtrap took Mangle's hand.
"Want me to give you a tour?" Mangle offered.
"Sure! I'd love a great tour around here!"

Puppet had been hiding in his box for the past few hours. Hasn't come out since Springtrap got here, and his back started to cramp.
There had been a big puddle of tears on the floor of the box, from Puppet crying.
Knock knock!
"Go away..." Puppet put his face in his knees.
"It's me. Toy Freddy." Puppet could barely hear him from the muffled walls. Puppet slowly poked his head out of the box.
"What do you want?"
"I came to see if you were okay. I mean- after what happened back there with-"
"Springtrap?" Puppet finished the sentence.
"Yeah..." Toy Freddy trailed off.
"I just- I just wanna be alone." Puppet went into the music box, but Toy Freddy stopped it from closing.
"Puppet," Puppet looked at Toy Freddy. "Cheer up please. We don't want to see you like this."
"I know..."
"We've got your back always Puppet!" Toy Freddy reassured him.
"Thank you, Toy Freddy," Puppet smiled, then Toy Freddy walked off into the main area. "Always have my back..." Puppet thought as he closed his eyes, and looked up.