Chapter 2

Puppet looked at pictures on the walls, from before the withered animatronics were forgotten.
Chica had stuffed some pizza in her mouth, nearly choking on it; Freddy was holding Baby Golden Freddy and messing with Puppet's scarf; Foxy and Bonnie were playing pirates in the background.
As Puppet looked at the cute kids he remembered their "Fun Family Day."

"Yar me maties! Was that good?" Bonnie asked swinging a toy wooden sword in front of Foxy.
"That was awesome!" Foxy spread his arms out." Hey Freddy, wanna join?"
"No thanks! I'm playing with Golden Freddy," Freddy replied.
Bonnie walks over to him. "Why don't you wanna play with us?"
"I wanna play with Golden Freddy."
"Golden Freddy could be a pirate too."
"No, Bonnie..." Freddy said, tension rising in his voice. Golden Freddy cried from the way Freddy sounded towards Bonnie.
"Hey leave Bonnie alone!" Foxy used his arm a ms a shield.
"Boys stop fighting! You're making Golden Freddy cry!"
Freddy walked up to chica and pushed her down on the grass. "Don't tell me what to do, Chicken!"
"You son of a-" Chica pounced at Freddy and started scratching him until he bled.
"Chica, stop!" Bonnie panicked. Golden Freddy started crying more until Puppet came and stopped the fight.
"What the hell is going on here?" Puppet yelled at the kids. They all were silent. "Well?"
"I came over and asked Freddy why he didn't wanna play pirates with Foxy and me. He said, 'I'm playing with Golden Freddy!' So I said, 'Golden Freddy can be a pirate too. But then he got angry at me and Foxy was trying to protect me, and Chica tried to make everyone stop fighting and then-" Bonnie was rudely interrupted by Foxy.
"Okay we get the point man!"
"Sorry..." Bonniw started crying a little bit, but stopped himself from letting Freddy see him.
"Well, now it's time for dinner." Puppet said and walked inside...

"OPEN THIS GOD DAMN BOX!" Springtrap was banging on Puppets box.
"GO AWAY!" Puppet poked his eyes out.
"Good you've finally decided to come out!" Springtrap grabbed in the music box and grabbed Puppets arm. "Come with me!"
"I'm being kidnapped!!" Puppet cried.
"Shut up, you wimp," Springtrap pulled Puppet out of the box, a lifting hum up in the air as if dancing at a wedding.
"Ahhh!! Put me down, you- you-" Puppet was caught in Springtrap's grasp.
"Beast? Monster? Guy in the 80's that killed loads of children, cuz why not?" Springtrap put Puppet down on the ground and sighed, "I get that a lot..."
Puppet looked at Springtrap confused, "Wh-why did u put me down? I'm confused."
"You shouldn't care about it anyway... I'm the problem here." Springtrap looked back in the dining area.
Puppet looked at him and walked up beside Springtrap, but he turned back and looked at Puppet. Puppet nearly fell, but Springtrap caught him.
"Are you okay?" Springtrap asked pulling Puppet up. Puppet was so close to Springtrap's chest he barely had any space to breathe.
"I can't- really- breathe-" Puppet struggled saying.
"Oh- sorry 'bout that..." Springtrap loosened his grip. "Better?"
"Y-yeah... Why are u acting so kind?" Puppet asked, looking at Springtrap.
"I don't know...I guess...cuz I want to? Not all bad guys have to be 'bad', ya know?" Springtrap answered awkwardly.
Puppet looked around for a few minutes. "Hey," he looked at Springtrap, "come on u wanna tour right?"
Springtrap looked at him. "I already had a tour-"
"Of the whole place?!"
"Well no...but-"
"Then come on!" Puppet dragged Springtrap to the main dining room.

Earlier

"Ugh!!" Toy Bonnie threw a knight across the room, sat back down and crossed his arms like a baby.
"SQUEAK!" Cupcake squeaked angrily.
"Hey! What is wrong with you?!" Toy Chica yelled.
Mangle was talking to Springtrap. "Sooo.... where did you come from?"
"Fazbear Fright," Springtrap answered, not really even paying attention to her.
"Cool." Mangle looked back at the others. "Do u have a special...someone?"
Springtrap looked at her in the eyes, "of course I do."
Mangle started to blush. "Who?"
"Puppet!" Springtrap smiled, "but I don't think he like me..."
Mangle looked at Springtrap then through the hall to Prize Corner. "Wanna talk to him?"
"Yeah!" Springtrap jumped up super excited.
"Okay~ follow me." Mangle headed toward the Prize Corner.
"Where we going?" Springtrap asked, being dragged by Mangle.
"To Puppet's box. DUH!! Mangle tugging on Springtrap's arm.

In Prize Corner

"Here ya go." Mangle pushed Springtrap into Puppets room without knocking, nearly making Springtrap fall over.
"Thanks..." Springtrap said dizzily.
"NOW GO KISS HIM!!!" Mangle pushed Springtrap by Puppet's box. And Mangle walked away.