The Proposal

Two teen boys sat on a deserted sandy beach watching the ocean tides move in and out leaving behind each time it moved out a thin layer of white foam and soaked sand with a line barrier showing how far the tide had just rolled in. The light blue-haired boy was moving his hand in his sweatshirt pocket feeling for something a small box, as soon he grasped it in his hand he looked around to make sure no one was around. The beach was truly deserted, He then began turning his head to the jade green-haired boy sitting beside lightly grabbing his chin with three of his fingers turning the younger boys head to him looking deep into his emerald green eyes. Seconds later the light turquoise hair boy had begun to get up and stood before the jade green-haired boy pulling him up until he stood with him, he began to speak his voice was rough, he was trying so hard to hold back the vision on his face that he wanted to cry but he still somewhat managed to speak out to the boy. He spoke with a low rough tone yet still sweet and kind.

"Izuku Midoriya, I love you and I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Izuku will you be mine forever? Will you marry me Izuku?" tears began to roll down his cheek as his face molded into an unsure look as he looked down to Izuku who was shorter about 5 '9 to his height of 6'0. Tears at this point were streaming down Izuku's face which was nothing new that boy cried so much over the dumbest reasons. But this time he was paralyzed in place not knowing what to do, time ticked by but suddenly he flinched and tightly hugged Tomura's torso leaving the taller boys shirt drenched in warm salty tears. Tomura looked down to the green-haired mess in his arms and once more spoke as tears ran down his cheeks rolling over his chapped lips renewing some softness, landing onto Izuku's crisp green hair leaving behind little rivers of wet down Tomura's cheeks, "Izuku that's not an answer". Izuku buried his face once more into Tomura's already tear-drenched t-shirt before mumbling something into Tomura's chest. Tomura moved his hand up and down Izuku's shirt and questioned him "what baby boy?"

Izuku pushed off Tomura and screamed, "YES!, yes I will marry you!" Tomura gained an extatic look to his face as he grabbed and lifted Izuku into a spinning hug. Tears of excitement were running down both of their faces dripping off to the sides into the sand, Tomura lowered Izuku back onto the ground leaning down to pick up the ring box that he had dropped and pulled the diamond ring out and placed it on Izuku's finger. He then looked down at the boy standing before him they hugged one last time before Tomura spoke once more. "We should get you back to the dorms now shouldn't we?" Izuku nodded in agreement as they began to walk hand in hand into the now-dead lit by street lights, road.