Chapter 3: Spending time together

*The next morning at Fontainebleau inside the Castle with Rosalie and Bash*
~Nobody's POV~
The very next morning at Fontainebleau Sonya and Valerie came to Rose's chambers to get her ready for a meeting with King Henry and his Mistress Diane Poitiers (Bash's Mother) before Bash and Rose spend time together cause after the meeting they'll wanna spend time together since the two haven't seen one another since they were 6 years old.
~Princess Rosalie's POV~

I was dressed in this light blue dress with silver designs on it wearing my jewelry, crown of my choice, and heels before I dismissed my ladies maids to get familiar with the Castle before Bash showed up at the door to see me but when I grabbed hi...

I was dressed in this light blue dress with silver designs on it wearing my jewelry, crown of my choice, and heels before I dismissed my ladies maids to get familiar with the Castle before Bash showed up at the door to see me but when I grabbed his hand as we made our to the throne room apparently were summoned by his father King Henry II with Mary, Francis, Catherine, and Diane all present to discuss something about Bash and I.
"Do you have any idea why were being summoned by my father," Bash had said as we walked down a corridor then I shrugged and then said"I'm sure it's not that bad but my mother sent me a letter about us but I wanna be sure if it's true or not," I said while looking at him. That's when we ran into Mary and Francis heading to the throne room as well us 4 were almost to the room anyways.
Play video:

~Queen Mary's POV~

Bash, Rose, Francis, and I were apparently summoned by his father King Henry II with Catherine and Diane all present to discuss something about Bash and Rosie

Bash, Rose, Francis, and I were apparently summoned by his father King Henry II with Catherine and Diane all present to discuss something about Bash and Rosie. As Francis and I were whispering about our engagement and the future for us both the two of us heard 2 familiar voices heading down the corridor we were walking in the two of us stopped to turn around seeing Bash linking arms with my sister laughing and smiling.
"Do you have any idea why were being summoned by my father," Bash had said as they walked down a corridor then Rosie shrugged and then said"I'm sure it's not that bad but my mother sent me a letter about us but I wanna be sure if it's true or not," she said while looking at him. That's when we ran into Me and Francis heading to the throne room as well us 4 were almost to the room anyways.
*Inside of the throne room that morning with King Henry II/Queen Catherine/and Diane*
~Nobody's POV~
Once everyone was present in the throne room King Henry and Queen Catherine sat upon there throne with Diane standing beside Henry's throne as Bash, Rosie, Francis, and Mary formed a semi circle still linking arms with there respective lovers before the King stood up and spoke up about a concerning matter.
~Lord Sebastian's POV~