Back to normal

Seth's pov

A huge smile was painted across my face as we all walked backstage of the stage, "that was.........amazing" I sighed wrapping an arm around mercy's neck and resting my head against hers. "It's was wasn't it" dean laughed jumping up and down next to roman a huge smile on his face.

"I think you guys are forgetting something" roman chuckled and deans temporary happiness ceased "what?" Mercy asked as the three of us stood confused. "We have a six hour drive now" he smiled and my mouth dropped open so far that Merc had to push my jaw back up.

"Your fucking joking right!" Dean shouted at the top of his lungs as his faces turned red "nope" roman said popping his p making me chuckle. "Well actually you three you do me and dean are riding together" we heard someone say and deans face instantly turned red. "Hey Renee" Sasha smirked hugging the small blonde "hey sash glad to see you guys back". The girls began talking as I rolled my head over to look at dean a smug look on my face.

"Shut up" he muttered his face blushing and his arms crossed over his chest "is deano in love" I sang nudging him. He rolled his eyes and chuckled whilst swatting my arm slightly, roman was also laughing which caused dean to gasp. "Hey reigns you can't laugh" roman immediately shut up and I furrowed my eyebrows "what's going on?" I asked suspiciously.

"You tell if I will" dean threatened pointing at me and I turned to roman utterly confused, roman opened his mouth a few times almost about to say something but stopped himself. He looked at dean one last time who raised his eyebrows and gestured to me making roman sigh and look at me. "Whilst you were away I kinda did something that I didn't tell you" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Go on" I replied giving him my full attention "well I kinda got drunk.........and I was at the bar........and then ended up in bed....with Charlotte" he trailed off an since again my mouth dropped open. "Hey what's .........." mercy asked but stopped when she saw my expression, once again she placed her fingers
under my chin and placed my jaw back in place.

"What are you guys talking about that's caused Seth to go into shock?" Renee chuckled as merc rubbed my shoulder whilst giggling at my face. "You slept with Charlotte!" I exclaimed in a hushed voice, "huh!" Merc asked looking at roman as he went even more red than dean. "That's why she was asking to see me soon the other day" mercy realised and roman nodded slightly. I shook my head smiling before patting romans shoulder.

Time skip

I smiled as I looked in the rear view mirror to see a passed out roman sound asleep with his head against the window. "Today was the best" Sasha sighed holding my hand on the centre console, I nodded "it was but I can't wait till we get to the hotel room because after seeing you in your black gear tonight I have some things to care of" I whispered in her ear once we'd stopped at a red light resting my hand on her upper thigh.

"Romans right there" she warned stopping my hand from going any further "babe he's spark out" I chuckled pointing at a still sleeping roman. "Maybe if your lucky" she chuckled holding my hand and tracing her thumb along the back of it.

I smiled now everything was back to normal

New chapter up!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!!

616 words