Bella's Graduation

Today is Bella's Graduation. I am Currently sitting next to Daddy listening to Jessica's Graduation speech. "When we're young people ask us what we want to be when we grow up. When we were five our answers were astronaut, superhero, or in my case a princess." Jessica said. "When we were ten they asked again, and our answers were things like, pilot, Rockstar, or in my case a Gold medalist,but now that we've grown up, they expect a serious answer, so here it is." "Who the hell knows." she said and we all laughed. "Now is not the time to make hard and fast decisions." she continued. "Now is the time to make mistakes. Major in Philosophy, because there is no way to make a career out of that. "Fall in love a lot." she said making everyone smile. "Change your mind and change it again, that way when ask us what we Want to do, we won't have to guess we'll know." she said, and We all clapped. It was an amazing speech. I wish Bella would take her advice about not making hats and fast Decisions, but there is nothing that I can do about it. Once Bella has made up her mind, there is no changing it. After Graduation Bella and I went to the Cullens Graduation party. Jessica approached Bella and I at the party and asked Bella if she liked her speech. Bella told her that it was Amazing and that she pretty much nailed it. "I know right." Jessica replied." It's  like I was born to lead." she said, then she left with Angela. A few minutes later Jake and two of his friends arrived. "What are you doing here Jake?" Bella asked him. "You invited me remember." Jake replied. "Was my right hook too subtle for you, that was me uninviting you." She replied. "Look Bella, I'm sorry about what I said and you're hand. "I would blame it on the whole inner animal thing, but it was really just me being an ass." Jake said. "I made you a graduation present." Jake said. He took out this charm bracelet with a wolf on it and gave it to Bella. "Thanks." Bella said. "Yay, everyone is friends again." I said. They just laughed at me. The Three of us stood There and chatted for a while,then Bella spotted Alice on the stairs, looking like she was in the middle of a vision. We rushed over to her. "What's wrong Alice?"Bella asked. After her vision finished, she went to get everyone and we went somewhere private." I take it that they aren't going to Seattle?"Carlisle asked. "No, they're coming here, they'll be here in four days." Alice replied. "This could turn into a blood bath" said Carlisle. "Whose behind it?" asked Edward. "I didn't see anyone i recognize, maybe one" Alice replied. "I know his face he's a local Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward said. "Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice replied. "They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision."Carlisle said." The army is coming and There aren't enough of us to defend the town. Jasper commented. "Hang on what damn army?" Jake asked. "Newborns, our kind." Carlisle said. "what are they after?" one of Jake's friends asked. "I saw them pass around something of Bella's, a red blouse." Alice replied. "They're after Bella?" Jake exclaimed. "Well what the hell does this mean?" Jake asked. "It means an ugly fight with lives lost" Carlisle replied. "Allright we're in." Jake said. "No way, you'll get yourselves killed." Bella replied. "Yeah Jake, I agree with Bella I don't want you to get killed." I told him. "I wasn't really asking either of you guy's permission." Jake replied. "When Bella saw that she wasn't getting anywhere with Jake, she tried Edward."Edward." Bella said like she was telling him to tell Jake that he couldn't take part in the mission. He looked at Jake for a few minutes, then told Bella "It's more protection for you." "Jacob, do you think that Sam would agree to an understanding?" Carlisle asked. "As long as we get to kill some vampires." Jake replied. Carlisle asked Jasper's opinion. "Jasper?" He asked. "They'll give us the numbers, and the newborns won't even know they exist, which will give us an edge." Jasper replied. "Carlisle, they're going to get hurt." Bella said. "We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires Knowledge that Jasper has, you're welcome to join us." Carlisle told Jake and his Friends. "Alright, name the time and place." Jake said."You don't know what you're getting yourself into." Bella told Jake. "Bella, this is what we do. You should be happy, look at us working together. You are the one who wanted us to get along." Jake told her. I didn't say anything, because I knew that I couldn't talk him out of this, but he must have felt my stress and unhappiness because after everyone left and went back to the party, he took me in his arms and said." Don't worry my love, we'll be fine." he said. "I hope that's true." I said. "it will be." He reassured me. He held me for a while longer then we rejoined the party. I hope he survives, because I don't know what I'll do if he dies.